Define a "WEAK" team......

Old September 5th 04, 04:58 AM
crit pro

Default Define a "WEAK" team......

Someone?
Old September 5th 04, 05:03 AM
Steve

On 9/4/04 8:58 PM, in article
, "crit pro"
wrote:

Someone?

Dumbass-

WHATEVER ****ING TEAM YOU ARE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 5th 04, 07:02 AM
Ken Papai

"crit pro" wrote in message
m...
Someone?

ANY team with you on it.
Even a team of 8 Cat V guys -- you'd be the weakest piece of crap because
you probably think caffeine is cheating.

Old September 5th 04, 08:38 AM
Kyle Legate

Ken Papai wrote:
"crit pro" wrote in message
m...
Someone?

ANY team with you on it.
Even a team of 8 Cat V guys -- you'd be the weakest piece of crap
because you probably think caffeine is cheating.

How many suppositories do you take?

Old September 5th 04, 02:04 PM
crit pro

In article ,
Steve wrote:

WHATEVER ****ING TEAM YOU ARE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey retard...I'm on a CYCLING team, and a pro one at that. You're not.
So shut up.
Old September 5th 04, 04:26 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

Well, you're supposedly a pro, and you're real weak.

Put it together from there...

Thanks
Hold My

"crit pro" wrote in message
m...
Someone?

Old September 5th 04, 04:37 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

"crit pro" wrote in message
In article ,
Steve wrote:

WHATEVER ****ING TEAM YOU ARE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey retard...I'm on a CYCLING team, and a pro one at that. You're not.
So shut up.

Hey Dumbass,

You might be too far gone in your fantasy of relevance to realize this, but
most guys who have jobs, kids and mortgages and who are still racing at the
Cat I and II level are good enough to be Div III pros (at least) if they
wanted to be. However, they rightly recognize that driving around the
country, crashing in people's basements, begging their
parents/friends/relatives for rides/money/food/bike parts, and working for
peanuts in order to live 'the dream' isn't the best way to ensure a healthy
retirement.

Did you ever think that it might be time grow up and think about getting a
****ing job?

Thanks,

Hold my

Old September 5th 04, 04:45 PM
Tim Lines

hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

You might be too far gone in your fantasy of relevance to realize this, but
most guys who have jobs, kids and mortgages and who are still racing at the
Cat I and II level are good enough to be Div III pros (at least) if they
wanted to be. However, they rightly recognize that driving around the
country, crashing in people's basements, begging their
parents/friends/relatives for rides/money/food/bike parts, and working for
peanuts in order to live 'the dream' isn't the best way to ensure a healthy
retirement.

Did you ever think that it might be time grow up and think about getting a
****ing job?

Very well said. Thank you!

--

--------------------

[...]