Time to move on Floyd

Old December 7th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
P.Chisholm

Default Time to move on Floyd

http://www.velonews.com/article/85653/landis-drops-suit

The season starts in less than 3 weeks.........
Old December 7th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

P.Chisholm wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/85653/landis-drops-suit
The season starts in less than 3 weeks.........

Perhaps he'll get sponsored by moveon.com.

Old December 8th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Dec 7, 8:11*am, "P.Chisholm" wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/85653/landis-drops-suit

The season starts in less than 3 weeks.........

Unless something has changed, his suspension (continues and) ends at
the end of January.
I expect ( based solely upon speculation and common sense ) that his
$100k "fine" is gone, and it would seem that the AToC is where he
will first be seen racing, no strings attached.
It should be noted that Velonews was nearly a full 2 months late in
reporting on Floyd's federal suit in the first place:

http://www.velonews.com/article/85337 (Nov. 23!)

(The suit was filed September 25 as has been subsequently acknowledged
by VN) Way to go, Velonews!

Also, as per the link provided by Peter, Velonews suggests that the
suit was "dropped." Dropped? As in, "Never Mind?" I think not.
Settled? Yes. A negotiated settlement is FAR more likely (as in
99.99% probability). Floyd would have had absolutely NO reason (zip,
zilch, nada) to abandon his position prior to USADA filing a
response, which never happened.

Welcome back, Floyd!*

DR

*For those who are strongly "anti-doping," note that I am in your
camp, however I am equally in the camp of those seeking fairness, and
I do not believe that Floyd was fairly treated by the system. The
arguments on both sides have been raised here and elsewhere and need
not be repeated. Take your "faith based" arguments elsewhere.
Old December 9th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 07:11:25 -0800 (PST), "P.Chisholm"
wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/85653/landis-drops-suit

The season starts in less than 3 weeks.........

Time to cut his losses I guess, what a looser, a fat one too.
Old December 9th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Keith wrote:
what a looser

I don't normally do spelling flames. Except when the
misspelling is delivered with a touch of irony.

Bob Schwartz
Old December 9th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I don't normally do spelling flames. Except when the
misspelling is delivered with a touch of irony.

How about. Grammar flames?
Old December 9th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Keith wrote:
what a looser

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I don't normally do spelling flames. Except when the misspelling is
delivered with a touch of irony.

Even when its unconsious

Old December 9th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
I don't normally do spelling flames. Except when the
misspelling is delivered with a touch of irony.

How about. Grammar flames?

You're standards are looser than most.

Bob Schwartz
Old December 9th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

Keith wrote:
what a looser

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I don't normally do spelling flames. Except when the misspelling is
delivered with a touch of irony.

Even when its unconsious

You guys are viscous.

--
Bill Asher
Old December 10th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:17:51 -0600, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

Keith wrote:
what a looser

I don't normally do spelling flames. Except when the
misspelling is delivered with a touch of irony.

Bob Schwartz

I guess thinking of Floyd Landi gives me loose stools, so I'm excused.

Move to change law Ian Smith[_2_] UK 605 March 23rd 07 08:53 PM
New move maybe koebwil Unicycling 15 February 28th 07 10:00 PM
Help With Move KlownLife Unicycling 7 August 17th 05 04:33 AM
bad move by Lance Laz Racing 98 July 13th 05 07:26 PM
My Move is now done!!! NOW WATCH IT!! brockfisher05 Unicycling 21 May 6th 05 10:46 AM