Slightly OT - Car/van/cycle carrier FS

Old June 12th 07, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
pete whelan

Default Slightly OT - Car/van/cycle carrier FS

Our Vauxhall Midi van is for sale. We have had it since new and kitted
out for carrying cycles and us. 2 seats in the front, 3 seats on one
side in the rear. Space to fit six cycles. Easy to wheel in tandems
without dismantling. Also doubles as a changing room at events.

email if interested for full details.

Old June 12th 07, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TerryJ

On 12 Jun, 14:51, Pete Whelan wrote:
Our Vauxhall Midi van is for sale. We have had it since new and kitted
out for carrying cycles and us. 2 seats in the front, 3 seats on one
side in the rear. Space to fit six cycles. Easy to wheel in tandems
without dismantling. Also doubles as a changing room at events.

email if interested for full details.

Could it be used as a campervan?

Old June 12th 07, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Graham Bowers

TerryJ wrote:
On 12 Jun, 14:51, Pete Whelan wrote:
Our Vauxhall Midi van is for sale. We have had it since new and kitted
out for carrying cycles and us. 2 seats in the front, 3 seats on one
side in the rear. Space to fit six cycles. Easy to wheel in tandems
without dismantling. Also doubles as a changing room at events.

email if interested for full details.

Could it be used as a campervan?

R U anywhere near Bristol?
Old June 12th 07, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
pete whelan

TerryJ wrote:
On 12 Jun, 14:51, Pete Whelan wrote:

Our Vauxhall Midi van is for sale. We have had it since new and kitted
out for carrying cycles and us. 2 seats in the front, 3 seats on one
side in the rear. Space to fit six cycles. Easy to wheel in tandems
without dismantling. Also doubles as a changing room at events.

email if interested for full details.

Could it be used as a campervan?

possibly, with modification. We just put the tent up outside and keep
the bikes in the van

Old June 12th 07, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Hall

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:58:41 +0100, Graham Bowers
wrote:

TerryJ wrote:
On 12 Jun, 14:51, Pete Whelan wrote:
Our Vauxhall Midi van is for sale. We have had it since new and kitted
out for carrying cycles and us. 2 seats in the front, 3 seats on one
side in the rear. Space to fit six cycles. Easy to wheel in tandems
without dismantling. Also doubles as a changing room at events.

email if interested for full details.

Could it be used as a campervan?

R U anywhere near Bristol?

You are a Bad Man (and probably run a Bad Railway too)

Tim
Old June 14th 07, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
peter-potato

"Pete Whelan" wrote in message
Graham Bowers wrote:
TerryJ wrote:

On 12 Jun, 14:51, Pete Whelan wrote:

Our Vauxhall Midi van is for sale. We have had it since new and kitted
out for carrying cycles and us. 2 seats in the front, 3 seats on one
side in the rear. Space to fit six cycles. Easy to wheel in tandems
without dismantling. Also doubles as a changing room at events.

email if interested for full details.

Could it be used as a campervan?

R U anywhere near Bristol?

occasionally

Thornbury, to be more precise, as I recall...

tow bar cycle carrier recommendations? G Brunsdon UK 7 October 5th 05 03:44 PM
4 cycle car carrier apk1 Marketplace 0 May 6th 05 08:23 AM
cycle carrier question mark potter UK 2 February 12th 05 01:14 PM
Cycle carrier for Rover 25 Fred UK 14 December 20th 04 02:15 PM
Cycle carrier Graeme General 7 September 28th 03 06:32 PM