really really motivated

Old November 18th 05, 11:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default really really motivated

So many of the guys on the team have a lot of class. When classy
riders are motivated, they're unstoppable.

I'm really motivated for next year. All the guys are super-motivated.
We've got a good program for next year. We've been really consistent
and really motivated.

I'm working more on souplesse. And power. The training's been
consistent. Really consistent. We're on a good program.

But most of all, we're really really motivated. And when it comes time
to reach into our bag of courage, I know all the guys, all us us, are
really motivated. We'll have that little extra that can make the
difference. That's what it takes.

You've got to have panache, you've got to have the class, you've got
to have the legs. But nowadays, without motivation, you're nowhere.

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old November 19th 05, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

John Forrest Tomlinson says...

(BS snipped)

Dude, you sound lifeless and flat. You need to find some motivation.

Old November 19th 05, 05:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

We've got this guy on our team, he goes like a Russian
torpedo. He's super cavitated.

Bob Schwartz
Old November 19th 05, 02:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

says...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...uper+motivated

Please try to keep up.

Not an issue. That's just same old **** ****. Time for some new ****.

Actually, Ben, I'm worried about you. You're sounding a bit lifeless and flat
too. Did someone sneak decaf into your cup?

Old November 19th 05, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
So many of the guys on the team have a lot of class. When classy
riders are motivated, they're unstoppable.

I'm really motivated for next year. All the guys are super-motivated.
We've got a good program for next year. We've been really consistent
and really motivated.

I'm working more on souplesse. And power. The training's been
consistent. Really consistent. We're on a good program.

But most of all, we're really really motivated. And when it comes time
to reach into our bag of courage, I know all the guys, all us us, are
really motivated. We'll have that little extra that can make the
difference. That's what it takes.

You've got to have panache, you've got to have the class, you've got
to have the legs. But nowadays, without motivation, you're nowhere.

This reminds me of the sales hype a company selling pots and pans out of the
back of cars used to whip their employees into a utensil-selling frenzy.
Either that or one of Brian's church services.

Old November 19th 05, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Jim Flom wrote:
[...]

More likely a good, blended, Snake Oil that has some motivation and
panache blended into the base.
I hear the flat-earthers, and body builders are still buying the stuff
by the case as long as the pitch is good.
Bill C

Old November 19th 05, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
We've got this guy on our team, he goes like a Russian
torpedo. He's super cavitated.

Must be the cavitating nike skin suite.
Old November 19th 05, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Jim Flom wrote:
This reminds me of the sales hype a company selling pots and pans out of the
back of cars used to whip their employees into a utensil-selling frenzy.
Either that or one of Brian's church services.

I hope you're not going to plagiarise brian when you do your first sermon
on the evils of doping in sport. Remember cosmo is checking how many words
your sermon and brian's posts have in common. On the other hand you should
be ok unless you're doing a french sermon.

Old November 19th 05, 09:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
So many of the guys on the team have a lot of class. When classy
riders are motivated, they're unstoppable.

I'm really motivated for next year. All the guys are super-motivated.
We've got a good program for next year. We've been really consistent
and really motivated.

I'm working more on souplesse. And power. The training's been
consistent. Really consistent. We're on a good program.

But most of all, we're really really motivated. And when it comes time
to reach into our bag of courage, I know all the guys, all us us, are
really motivated. We'll have that little extra that can make the
difference. That's what it takes.

You've got to have panache, you've got to have the class, you've got
to have the legs. But nowadays, without motivation, you're nowhere.

What do you charge for coaching?

Winter weight gain Chris M Racing 25 November 13th 05 01:09 PM
I was really motivated to do multi laps today Ken General 54 June 16th 05 04:45 AM
How motivated is Lance and Jan........................???? [email protected] Racing 4 March 23rd 05 10:43 PM
How motivated is Lance and Jan........................???? [email protected] Racing 0 March 23rd 05 06:05 AM
How do you stay motivated during the winter. Maggie General 40 November 17th 04 11:12 AM