Interbike Pics

Old October 29th 03, 08:27 PM
Nick Burns

Default Interbike Pics

"Kurgan Gringioni"

Sabine -

You shouldn't be so sensitive about that. There's nothing the matter with
having a gay-looking boyfriend, especially since you live in the Bay Area.

Are you crazy? That is the worst place to be if you truly "look gay" and yet
are not interested. When I was in my 20s and I worked in the financial
district of SF, my suit, tan (from cycling) and shorter hair cut at the
time was all it took for some fools to get enough inspiration to hit on me.
It got on my nerves very quickly.

Besides, appearances are only skin-deep right? Surely your boyfriend has

many
other qualities that most of us shallow folk in rbr can only dream of
possessing.

Why are you interested anyway?

Old October 29th 03, 09:03 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Nick Burns" wrote in message
m...

"Kurgan Gringioni"

Sabine -

You shouldn't be so sensitive about that. There's nothing the matter with
having a gay-looking boyfriend, especially since you live in the Bay

Area.

Are you crazy? That is the worst place to be if you truly "look gay" and

yet
are not interested. When I was in my 20s and I worked in the financial
district of SF, my suit, tan (from cycling) and shorter hair cut at the
time was all it took for some fools to get enough inspiration to hit on me.
It got on my nerves very quickly.

Besides, appearances are only skin-deep right? Surely your boyfriend has

many
other qualities that most of us shallow folk in rbr can only dream of
possessing.

Why are you interested anyway?

Dumbass -

I was trolling Sabine since she seemed concerned about rbr thinking that her
boyfriend looks gay.

lol, our luck finally ran out. Fun though.

Sabine - if you read this, don't take it personally. Everyone gets the
treatment eventually.

Old October 30th 03, 02:53 AM
warren

In article , Nick Burns
wrote:

"Kurgan Gringioni"

Sabine -

You shouldn't be so sensitive about that. There's nothing the matter with
having a gay-looking boyfriend, especially since you live in the Bay Area.

Are you crazy? That is the worst place to be if you truly "look gay" and yet
are not interested. When I was in my 20s and I worked in the financial
district of SF, my suit, tan (from cycling) and shorter hair cut at the
time was all it took for some fools to get enough inspiration to hit on me.
It got on my nerves very quickly.

Now, now, that was just the "Fab 5" trying to help you change your
image and add some style to your apartment.

-WG