Meet Melissa Arrington

Old January 24th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Meet Melissa Arrington

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/24/....ap/index.html
Old January 24th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 24, 11:45*am, "
wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/24/....ap/index.html

Good riddance to bad trash, at least for a while. Now explain to me.
again, why we should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars caring for
her instead of putting a bullet in her sick sick head.
Bill C
Old January 24th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 24, 9:13*am, Bill C wrote:
On Jan 24, 11:45*am, "
wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/24/....ap/index.html

Good riddance to bad trash, at least for a while. Now explain to me.
again, why we should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars caring for
her instead of putting a bullet in her sick sick head.

Dumbass -

Cases which impose The Death Penalty are supposed to meet the highest
standard of proof. A few years ago this country marked the occasion of
its 1,000th execution since the reimpositioin of the Death Penalty in
1976. During that period, 120 people who were on Death Row were
exonerated. For every 8.5 people we executed, 1 was let out of jail.

Those errors are only the ones that we know about. How many whom got
executed were innocent?

The fundamental problem with executing people is that is extremely
difficult for any legal system to find out the truth. Until we can
make time machines that go back and peer into events of the past, they
will always make errors.

As for Melissa Arrington, I'd like to kick her ass.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old January 24th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hell And High Water

In article a3c9c19f-bb00-4227-b98c-
,
says...
On Jan 24, 11:45*am, "
wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/24/....ap/index.html

Good riddance to bad trash, at least for a while. Now explain to me.
again, why we should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars caring for
her instead of putting a bullet in her sick sick head.

Or better yet, give her a bike and have some ass run her down.

Eye for an eye, and all that....

-Bob

Old January 24th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 24, 12:38*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jan 24, 9:13*am, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 11:45*am, "
wrote:

[...]

I'm cold blooded in this matter. Anyway there should be something
better than free housing, food, cable TV, computer access, college,
medical care, gym, etc...for career and capital criminals.
They're increasingly better treated than the victims and their
families. I've always wondered why anyone is homeless on the streets.
Faced with that, especially in winter, I'm busting a gourmet/liquor
store window. Grabbing some heat, good food, and a drink while I wait
for them to come escort me off for a warm shower and all the things
that aren't available.
Hope someone on the inside kicks her ass.
Bill C
Old January 24th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 24, 1:15*pm, Bill C wrote:
On Jan 24, 12:38*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Jan 24, 9:13*am, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 11:45*am, "
wrote:

[...]

Did you miss the part about a not unsubstantial minority of the people
being innocent?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old January 24th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 24, 5:49*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jan 24, 1:15*pm, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 12:38*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Jan 24, 9:13*am, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 11:45*am, "
wrote:

[...]

K. Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Seems to me the system worked. They were cleared before killed. How
about all those who are eligible for capital punishment who are let
loose to kill again? Show me a single proven execution of an innocent
in the modern era.
Bill C
Bill C
Old January 24th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil Holman

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 1:15 pm, Bill C wrote:
On Jan 24, 12:38 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Jan 24, 9:13 am, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 11:45 am, "

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I'm sure Bubba will pass you the soap along with his, erm, top
tube. You've got to be kidding.

Phil H

Old January 25th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 24, 1:15 pm, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 12:38 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Jan 24, 9:13 am, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 11:45 am, "

wrote:

[...]

Phil H- Hide quoted text -

Dumbass, what's better freezing to death because the shelters that
haven't closed are full, or sitting in county lock-up?
Bill C
Old January 25th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jan 24, 1:15*pm, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 12:38*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Jan 24, 9:13*am, Bill C wrote:

On Jan 24, 11:45*am, "
wrote:

[...]

Errr . . . statistically it's almost a certainty that given the
substantial number that were cleared, there were also some innocents
that were executed.

We don't know how many because once they are executed, efforts to
prove their innocence stop. Here's one case where it did not:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3472872.html

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

pics hot meet friend , pics hot meet friends , pics hot meet hardcore , pics hot meet hot meet [email protected] General 0 August 26th 07 01:33 AM
CA uni meet MuniAddict Unicycling 1 August 7th 07 04:39 AM
CA uni meet snowkel Unicycling 0 August 7th 07 04:37 AM