Gas went from $4.58gl to $4.03gl here in last month!

Old August 9th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

Default Gas went from $4.58gl to $4.03gl here in last month!

On 8/6/08 10:04 PM, in article , "Steven
L. Sheffield" wrote:

On 08/06/2008 08:55 PM, in article
, "Tom Kunich"
cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"ST" wrote in message
On 8/5/08 6:25 AM, in article
, "Tom Kunich"
cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Steven L. Sheffield" wrote in message
In Utah, the most Republican-friendly state in the Union, in the last
month,
gas prices have increased from $3.87/gal to $4.29/gal; and we have our
own
refineries in North Salt Lake, and get almost all of our oil from
Wyoming.

Explain that.

If they don't sell it to you for that price they can sell it to
California
for that price. You're now competing for your own oil/gas. Why would that
be
surprising to you?

I am not getting caught up in this again just because I was stupid enough
read new posts to this newsgroup just now (and there are 393!)

Sheffield is a lying maggot! That is not happening anywhere unless it is
just location specific due to an accident/local disaster/etc.

Whoah now, I know Steve personally and he's straight up if a bit loud
occasionally. Remember that you can catch more squirrels with peanuts than
you can with rock and roll.

If gas went up .40¢ gallon where he is at, and he wants us to believe it
is
national he is an idiot......

He's just saying that there was a rather sudden and remarkable increase in
the cost of gasoline. And it's been the same all over the country so it
isn't as if we don't know anything about this.

Yes, LATELY the prices have been dropping but that's just in the last couple
of weeks.

ST, you should act more and react less.

Hey, ****wit ST.

Check this:

http://utahgasprices.com/price_by_county.aspx

Notice that Utah is in the $4.07 - $4.16 range state wide, for 85 octane.
Remember to add 10-15 cents/gallon for 87 octane.

Notice that San Diego is in the $3.99 - $4.07 range, for 87 octane (which is
the lowest grade available in California).

So our 87 octane could be as much as 32 cents/gallon higher than it is in
San Diego ...

Oh yeah, Utah's gas taxes (42.9 cents/gallon) are 21 cents LOWER than they
are in California (63.9 cents/gallon).

So if you take base gasoline prices, for 87 octane, you in San Diego are
paying $3.35-ish, whereas I am paying $3.75.

I come backed with facts and data. What have you got?

Bull**** assbag!
I do not give a crap if you guys are paying 20¢ gallon more than us right
now!

WHERE is your proof of the 40¢ rise in a few weeks your were crying about???
This at the same time oil was going down $20 per barrel and gas was going
down all across the country! (news reports stated this!)

AND! San Diego is NOT $3.99-$4.07
It is more like $3.99-$4.29.

WE have extremes here too.

Old August 9th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"ST" wrote in message

-Paul

Assbag-

Is Kurgan your sensei master??

No, he's his gay lover.

LBS OF THE MONTH datakoll Techniques 2 April 24th 08 02:30 AM
LBS OF THE MONTH datakoll Techniques 0 April 8th 08 01:03 AM
after one month lucky_8 Unicycling 14 February 27th 06 05:26 AM
one month uni-less... at least... Mistercookieface87 Unicycling 2 May 25th 04 02:37 AM
one month from now daino149 Unicycling 6 May 13th 04 04:09 AM