Lance Armstrong -- Exaggerated Cancer Doper To Make a "Comeback"?

Old September 16th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Lance Armstrong -- Exaggerated Cancer Doper To Make a "Comeback"?

"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message
On Sep 14, 6:58 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

What I find interesting is that although you write English you
apparently
don't understand it. Where did I say that they WEREN'T using that blood?
said that old blood does not act as it is believed to act by meatheads
like
bicycle racers and you.

YOU claimed that no rider would want to use blood transfusions because
of the perceived risks and supposed ineffectiveness. that is not true
because some riders have admitted to using blood doping and many more
have been implicated.

Then if you're convinced I said that why no quotes?

You simply don't get it do you? It doesn't matter WHAT the riders believe.
The only important thing is whether or not a particular doping actually
works. And with old blood it doesn't work.

Exactly when are you going to notice that the speeds in the peloton aren't
dropping?

Old September 16th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Sep 16, 10:03*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com

YOU claimed that no rider would want to use blood transfusions because
of the perceived risks and supposed ineffectiveness. that is not true
because some riders have admitted to using blood doping and many more
have been implicated.

Then if you're convinced I said that why no quotes?

dumbass :

"What's more, the latest research is showing that red blood
cells don't like being stored for more than a couple of weeks and
people
receiving older transfusions can have sudden death syndrome.

I'm sure that all of the Tour riders are willing to stand in line for
such a
chance."

you wrote that.

You simply don't get it do you? It doesn't matter WHAT the riders believe..
The only important thing is whether or not a particular doping actually
works. And with old blood it doesn't work.

Exactly when are you going to notice that the speeds in the peloton aren't
dropping?

there still isn't an effective way to catch those using auto
transfusions. it is only your claim that auto transfusions don't work
- it isn't a consensus.

how many times do i need to stick my pump into your spokes before you
give it up ?
Old September 16th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Amit Ghosh wrote:
how many times do i need to stick my pump into your spokes before you
give it up ?

He's got a pretty hefty UPS so even if the grid gets nuked, he
could go for months. The solar panels are just a touch of irony
for him.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 16th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Bob Schwartz wrote:
He's got a pretty hefty UPS so even if the grid gets nuked, he could go
for months. The solar panels are just a touch of irony for him.

I thought it was all wind energy.