The thinking behind Bruce's prop

Old December 4th 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul

Default The thinking behind Bruce's prop

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote in
:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:15:37 -0800, "Robert"
wrote:

80 percent of your fellow black
Americans are against gay marriage, so does
that mean they are out of touch,
or behind the times?

On this issue, yes. It's pretty clear.

Benedict ****ing Arnold.
Old December 5th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

On Nov 25, 4:13*pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Who is bruce, and what the **** does this have to do with bike
racing?

****ing Newbie -

Please leave. You have no clue what you're talking about and you are
far too fresh and clueless to be attempting to dictate newsgroup
content here.

**** off and die you worthless ****ing piece of ****. This is an open
forum, and you no absolutely no authority to dictate contributory
rules to me or anyone else. At least my post was relevant to the
topic, and gave people _really_ interested in debating the subject
some where to discuss it ad nauseam. In contrast, your post added
nothing to the discussion except for portraying your glaring
ignorance: I've been a member of this newsgroup for three years, so go
**** yourself with your 'newbie' bull****.
Talk about a clueless ****wad........
Old December 5th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"zencycle" wrote in message

**** off and die you worthless ****ing piece of ****.

Here so seldom and yet you already have Henry's number.

I've been a member of this newsgroup for three years, so go
**** yourself with your 'newbie' bull****. Talk about a clueless
****wad........

Well, at least you have your priorities straight.

Old December 6th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

http://tinyurl.com/5qj7sz
Old December 7th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Dec 6, 6:45*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5qj7sz

Goes well with:
http://www.reefermadness.org/main.html

http://www.reefermadness.org/film2005/film2005.html

They'll rot your mind and destroy our society!!
Bill C