Cav gets kisses

Old September 16th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Default Cav gets kisses

Other people, too.
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/200...of_kisses.html
Old September 16th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 16 Sep 2009 18:36:37 GMT, William Asher wrote:

Christ, do I have to do everything around here?

--
Bill Asher

Christ no longer posts to rbr, Bill. Someone made fun of his middle
name and that was the last we saw of him.

Closest we come is three people that think they are Christ and post
under psuedonyms.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old September 16th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

wrote:

On 16 Sep 2009 18:36:37 GMT, William Asher wrote:

Christ, do I have to do everything around here?

Christ no longer posts to rbr, Bill. Someone made fun of his middle
name and that was the last we saw of him.

I'm always the last to know these things. Next somebody will claim some
Spaniard with an unpronounceable name beat Floyd Landis in the TdF.

I have to go spit on pictures of Hinault now.

--
Bill Asher
Old September 17th 09, 09:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

curtis wrote:
Christ no longer posts to rbr, Bill. Someone made fun of his middle name
and that was the last we saw of him.

Kunich says he left because we don't post enough about cycling.
Old September 17th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

curtis wrote:
Christ no longer posts to rbr, Bill. Someone made fun of his middle name
and that was the last we saw of him.

Kunich says he left because we don't post enough about cycling.

I thought at first you meant Kunich left because you and I didn't post
enough about cycling. And I felt bad, so to change that, I want to start
posting about cycling. First off, what do you call the round thingies on
bicycles that spin around and have the rubber doobusses on them?

If you meant that Kunich thinks Bill C left because we didn't post enough
about cycling, I think that might have happened in the Kuniverse, but in
reality I think Bill C left because our jokes weren't funny enough, and we
didn't post enough of them to disrupt Kunich calling someone an idiot for
expressing an opinion about cycling in threads that actually contained some
cycling content.

--
Bill Asher
Old September 17th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

William Asher wrote:
I thought at first you meant Kunich left because you and I didn't post
enough about cycling.

I thought he jilted you because you keep introducing reality wormholes
into the Kuniverse.

If you meant that Kunich thinks Bill C left because we didn't post
enough about cycling,

Actually I meant that jesus mother****er (does Susan have any jesus
mother****ing mary links ?) stopped posting because we didn't post enough
about cycling but perhaps its because he doesn't believe in global warming
and he didn't like your posts on the subject.
Old September 17th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

William Asher wrote:
I thought at first you meant Kunich left because you and I didn't
post enough about cycling.

I thought he jilted you because you keep introducing reality wormholes
into the Kuniverse.

The interesting thing about the Kuniverse is that no matter how many
reality wormholes you introduce into it, its bizarre physics and rules of
causality remain unchanged.

If you meant that Kunich thinks Bill C left because we didn't post
enough about cycling,

Actually I meant that jesus mother****er (does Susan have any jesus
mother****ing mary links ?) stopped posting because we didn't post
enough about cycling but perhaps its because he doesn't believe in
global warming and he didn't like your posts on the subject.

I haven't posted anything on climate in a while, well, at least here. And
he left after I stopped posting on climate.

We're all dancing around ignoring the 900-lb gorilla in the corner for why
he left. h^2 quit posting. In fact, I'll bet 3/4 of the guys here still
post out of the slimmest of hope that Heather will show up again. And
Pedalchick.

--
Bill Asher
Old September 18th 09, 10:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

William Asher wrote:
We're all dancing around ignoring the 900-lb gorilla in the corner for why
he left. h^2 quit posting. In fact, I'll bet 3/4 of the guys here still
post out of the slimmest of hope that Heather will show up again. And
Pedalchick.

You're right, Susan has too many scabs to be a good substitute.

Old September 18th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
We're all dancing around ignoring the 900-lb gorilla in the corner
for why he left. h^2 quit posting. In fact, I'll bet 3/4 of the
guys here still post out of the slimmest of hope that Heather will
show up again. And Pedalchick.

You're right, Susan has too many scabs to be a good substitute.

Among other things Susan has too many of to be a good substitute, scabs are
probably only 4th on my list.

--
Bill Asher
Old September 18th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

William Asher wrote:
Among other things Susan has too many of to be a good substitute, scabs
are probably only 4th on my list.

Typical American; just blame the surgeons and start preparing a
malpractice lawsuit.