Have a look at my site!

Old September 7th 03, 08:34 PM
Rowan

Default Have a look at my site!

Do not hold your breath, it could be a while. We haven't done any
filming in ages unless James has been filming himself.
[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smil...sorsmile2.gif]
I got thrown on a carpentry course, and Ben has been doing work
experience at a bar, so it is not only James' fault that we haven't been
going for rides together. Sometimes it's the weather, and sometimes Ben
sleeps in, and stuff does come up I guess.

--
Rowan - •·.·´¯`·.·•
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772

Old September 7th 03, 11:02 PM
TonyMelton

Rowan- It sounds like you got one of the first generation KH saddles.
These were a lot more flexible than the second lot that came out.

--
TonyMelton - NZUNi

The first NZUNi Weekend - October 25-27, Wellington. More info at
'www.unicycle.co.nz' (http://www.unicycle.co.nz)

New videos in 'My Photo Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albur10)
added on 22nd July.

TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118