I ride my bicycle to ride my bicycle

Old August 27th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Doug Taylor

Default I ride my bicycle to ride my bicycle

But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc
Old August 27th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
landotter

On Aug 27, 11:30 am, Doug Taylor wrote:
But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc

I believe her saddle position is much too high causing her hips to
rock. She seems to be in terrible discomfort, poor thing.

Old August 27th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
[email protected][_2_]

On Aug 27, 10:30 am, Doug Taylor wrote:
But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc

She needs a stationary trainer.

Old August 27th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Luke

In article , Doug Taylor
wrote:

But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc

Well so much for the two minute drill, she finished in about a minute!
Why the rush?
Old August 28th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Roger Zoul

Luke wrote:
:: In article , Doug Taylor
:: wrote:
::
::: But others may have ulterior motives:
:::
::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc
::
:: Well so much for the two minute drill, she finished in about a
:: minute! Why the rush?

Didn't you see that traffic light?

Old August 28th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
me

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:30:08 -0400, Doug Taylor wrote:

But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc

Love it! I just want to know, what was that comment from the passenger in
the car?

Something along the lines of the matronly woman in "when Harry Met Sally"
"I'll have whatever she's having" perhaps?
Old August 28th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Zoot Katz

wrote:

But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc

It exposes one danger for those seeking the true bicycle path.

Had she been riding as street traffic her mind would have been unable
to lose focus.

Certainly she exhibited the perfect connectedness between ones
inner-self and their machine and the rhythm of the road.

But, this student wasn't mindful of being in the outer world.

The lamp post abruptly taught her that lesson and she was immediately
enlightened.

It's always amazing the way a bicycle can transport you to places
you'd least expected.
--
zk
Old August 28th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Carl Sundquist

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message

The lamp post abruptly taught her that lesson and she was immediately
enlightened.

Nice pun.

Old August 29th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_1060_]

Doug Taylor wrote:
But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc

All that hair causes excess drag, and she need clipless pedals to keep
her feet attached.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.

Old September 1st 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 - Global Warming Edition ®

"Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman" wrote in message
.. .
Doug Taylor wrote:
But others may have ulterior motives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf8O1GXI5Sc

All that hair causes excess drag, and she need clipless pedals to keep her
feet attached.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.

Since she shaved her legs, that would compensate for loss of aero, no?