Bit OT - New Highway Code

Old February 3rd 05, 02:02 PM
Russ

Default Bit OT - New Highway Code

This may have alreay done the rounds in which case I apologise

http://www.selfmadejournalist.com/newhighwaycode.htm

Now that explains a lot :-)

Russ

Old February 3rd 05, 09:13 PM

My messages do not work since I put onspeed in

Old February 3rd 05, 09:17 PM

It's funny because it's true.

I am a bit worried about the writer, though.It gives the impression it
was created by a driver of'' way above average abilities'' who is
frustrated by the presence of other people on the roads .

TerryJ

Old February 3rd 05, 11:18 PM
Richard Bates

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:02:37 -0000, "Russ"
wrote:

This may have alreay done the rounds in which case I apologise

http://www.selfmadejournalist.com/newhighwaycode.htm

Now that explains a lot :-)

Fairly amusing. Seems to be quite fair in its "treatment" of
peds/bikes.cars

Old February 5th 05, 12:36 AM
Martin Bulmer

In ,
Russ wrote:
This may have alreay done the rounds in which case I apologise

http://www.selfmadejournalist.com/newhighwaycode.htm

Now that explains a lot :-)

Russ

Section 55 should be adopted immediately.
--

Martin Bulmer

Old February 5th 05, 12:41 AM
Martin Bulmer

In ,
Russ wrote:
This may have alreay done the rounds in which case I apologise

http://www.selfmadejournalist.com/newhighwaycode.htm

Now that explains a lot :-)

Russ

He forgot the national speed limit which applies to short old hatwearing men
mostly in Rovers on all roads. This is, like the ultimate answer, 42.
--

Martin Bulmer