PING: Arizona MTBers

Old December 30th 04, 01:34 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Default PING: Arizona MTBers

I just saw on the news last night that Sedona was completely flooded
out. It looked like rivers flowing down the trail systems. I
recognized some of the trails in the video. Looks like the terrain will
be very different when the water subsides. Very sad. There will have
to be a lot of trail building to bring it back.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 30th 04, 05:42 PM
GeeDubb

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
I just saw on the news last night that Sedona was completely flooded
out. It looked like rivers flowing down the trail systems. I
recognized some of the trails in the video. Looks like the terrain
will be very different when the water subsides. Very sad. There
will have to be a lot of trail building to bring it back.

It looks like we are in for more rain/snow for the next week. We
desperately need the precipitation but it came a little fast. Water seems
to be mother natures fury this week.

I guess those well to do people that built near the creek are scratching
their heads about now!

I especially liked the shot of the guy going around the barricades only to
have his car washed off the road.....the bozo was a dps officer......too bad
we can't give him a citation for being an idiot. He claimed he was going to
get his company vehicle......

Woke up this am to thick fog. Rarely happens but felt like I was in London
for a brief moment. I took some pix but haven't dl'd them yet.

ok, back to painting......yuck.

Gary

Strange 'ping'! Paul Davis UK 4 July 8th 04 10:01 AM
Taking bike to Arizona Saxon UK 3 November 6th 03 06:53 PM
Hoosier MTB'ers? T_Blood Mountain Biking 4 August 10th 03 06:17 PM