I saw Boyer in Bisbee.

Old May 3rd 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default I saw Boyer in Bisbee.

I saw Johnathan Boyer in Bisbee. I heard him speak French, and have
tire levers in his possession, both violations of his probation. But, I did
not see him near any young girls, so that was good. We're all watching you
Johnathan.

Old May 3rd 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/9354.0.html

Old May 3rd 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default http://www.ksco.com/dspNR.cfm?nrid=5135

http://www.ksco.com/dspNR.cfm?nrid=5135

Old May 3rd 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Casey Diaz" wrote in message
http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/9354.0.html

how's his form?
how does he look on the bike?
a 50 y.o. in the elite race - cool.

Old May 3rd 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Callistus Valerius wrote:
I saw Johnathan Boyer in Bisbee. I heard him speak French, and have
tire levers in his possession, both violations of his probation.

Dumbass -

Tire levers.

What a weirdo. What would the the psychological analysis of that?
Ex-professional racer uses *tire levers* on underage girl?

I don't get it.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
mystified

Old May 3rd 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 3 May 2006 11:21:15 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

What a weirdo. What would the the psychological analysis of that?
Ex-professional racer uses *tire levers* on underage girl?

I don't get it.

It have been a case of using what he brung with him, but it still
comes out a bit weird. Was he ever hear Tugboat?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 3rd 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wed, 03 May 2006 14:37:58 -0400, Curtis L. Russell
wrote:

hear Tugboat?

Make that, 'near Tugboat'. Probably not worth the effort to go back
and read the thread...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 4th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Kurgan Gringioni" writes:

Dumbass -

Tire levers.

What a weirdo. What would the the psychological analysis of that?
Ex-professional racer uses *tire levers* on underage girl?

I don't get it.

Whilst I don't know the terms of the probation order, one of the
charges of which Mr Boyer was convicted was on account of using
tyre levers for purposes other thaan for what they were intended

--
Le vent a Dos
Davey Crockett
Old May 4th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Callistus Valerius wrote:
I saw Johnathan Boyer in Bisbee. I heard him speak French, and have
tire levers in his possession, both violations of his probation.

Dumbass -

Tire levers.

What a weirdo. What would the the psychological analysis of that?
Ex-professional racer uses *tire levers* on underage girl?

I don't get it.

Yeah, don't they have a team mechanic for that.

Ron
Old May 5th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

I saw Johnathan Boyer in Bisbee. I heard him speak French, and have
tire levers in his possession, both violations of his probation. But, I

did
not see him near any young girls, so that was good. We're all watching

you
Johnathan.

Are you suggesting the Boyer rides clinchers AND does his own flat
repair?

does he need to speak french in Bisbee? I fear the tire levers have
another purpose.

27 Jonathan Boyer (Time Factory Tm) 7.57 Casey Diaz Racing 95 June 8th 06 01:18 PM
Boyer escapes hammer, .....for now. Claudius Vitalis Racing 74 May 9th 05 10:06 AM
La Bogus Bisbee MagillaGorilla Racing 6 April 26th 05 05:35 PM
Apparently Boyer is no longer in jail Carl Sundquist Racing 28 November 17th 04 05:31 AM
Apparently Boyer is no longer in jail Carl Sundquist Racing 0 November 16th 04 03:50 AM