Waiting for a Christmas Miracle... or just a Festivus one.

Old December 24th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Waiting for a Christmas Miracle... or just a Festivus one.

Kunich... Really? Not even an attempt at getting a sliver of cred
back?

It's like you've given up Tom. You didn't even try to fake a
photo. You could have photoshopped something. Maybe try scouring
the LBSs in your area and finding by chance a broken fork similar to
the one you made up?

Tom, there are 100s of people in this room, lurking, just watching,
maybe even wanting to believe in a Christmas miracle.

With a little effort you can make their Christmas dreams come true.

Go find one of these 'high end' ITM forks for $39.99 and beat it
against your face and body until you're sufficiently bloodied and
bruised and the fork breaks to resemble this fantasy you've wrote
about.

Then get a friend....(ok, we don't need a true miracle here) so just
use the timer on the digital camera, get some photos and post them on
RBR.

Despite the fact we all know you were lying all along... seeing your
bloodied and in pain face would make a lot of Christmas dreams come
true.

Old December 24th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Dec 24, 9:31*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Kunich... Really? *Not even an attempt at getting a sliver of cred
back?

It's like you've given up Tom. *You didn't even try to fake a
photo. * *You could have photoshopped something.

snip

Dumbass -

You have your head up your ass.

Kunich is too stupid to learn Photoshop. He's good at making **** up
though. Maybe he can regale us with tales of his exploits in Festivus
Feats of Strength.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old December 24th 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Obviously he is somewhere in a mall either fighting over a doll or
distracted by tinsel.

Old December 24th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:31:39 -0800 (PST), Anton Berlin
wrote:

[...]

Man, I really don't get you or your idea of proof or your need
thereof. My last major accident, I cut the spokes out of the wheels
(both tacoed) while waiting for my wife to show up with the car and
tossed all but the hubs at the trash can nearby. Why carry **** home
when my garage is already full to the gunwales? Yeah, I have scars to
prove it happened, but I wasn't looking at those as positives (if you
hit the post face first, wire rim glasses are a bitch, helmet or no
helmet).

And no, not everyone saves things for their personal injury lawyer. It
has to clear the disclaimer and cost issues and that at $ 250 an hour
or better. If you walk away and aren't about to miss any work, guess
what, you probably aren't going to justify a lawyer.

You need to let go. I think I went through my divorce with less
baggage than you seem to be carrying here. 'Course, when her lawyer
fell over dead, it helped the venting. Not that I am suggesting that
you go make a lawyer go hyper or anything, but you need to do
something. The rest of us have decided that whatever his reason, Tom
has decided to not respond to you and that's the way it is. Need to
live with it. Some people think that is a good thing, BTW.

God, I hate this unnatural role of being the voice of reason. This is
the last time this year. I promise. Not even all that good at it.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old December 24th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 24, 10:56*am, wrote:

Man, I really don't get you or your idea of proof or your need
thereof.

Dumbass -

The difference between you and him is that he thinks that Kunich made
up the story.

I gotta agree with A. Berlin. The story is improbable and Kunich has a
long history of making **** up.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old December 24th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:04:08 -0800 (PST), "Kurgan. presented by
Gringioni." wrote:

On Dec 24, 10:56*am, wrote:

Man, I really don't get you or your idea of proof or your need
thereof.

Dumbass -

The difference between you and him is that he thinks that Kunich made
up the story.

I gotta agree with A. Berlin. The story is improbable and Kunich has a
long history of making **** up.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Yeah, but so? Jesus, what, Anton's never been in a bar? Or does he
keep interrupting people there until he either is satisfied (unlikely)
or tossed in the alley (likely, unless he's really big and sober)?

Look, we don't know how honest anyone is. I knew a guy in the military
that because of his inability to process, **** kept happening to him.
I saw it. He was the one to dump a cup of coffee into the radio stack
(briefly spectacular, by the way). He backed a truck with the tail
down into the loading dock. He dropped a quart bottle of bourbon into
a paper bag and it went right on down and exploded on the bar floor.
His life sounds made up, but he just doesn't pick up what happens
around him. I don't want to drive in the same city when he is on the
road, but he probably has accumulated a ton of odd sounding stories by
now, if he is still alive.

OTOOH, I know a person who seems straight up and I know he lies
practically every time his lips move. What the hell, unless I was
there, how do I know? Why should I care? How does it change my life or
effect or affect my personal sense of right or wrong? How does
mounting a campaign on my own perceptions change anything, unless I'm
president?

Besides, I just read another disturbing report on how questionable
practically everyone is when they are trying to be honest. Sounds like
50% of everything, more or less, that people think they heard or saw
is created like movement programs putting in movement between frames.
We're all suckers for what we think WE saw - worrying about other
people is too much trouble unless I'm in a jury. And I am using
terminal cynicism to get out of any more of those.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old December 25th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

wrote:

[...]

No one is missing the irony of the fact that TK is actually getting the
better of AB by just ignoring him

- dave a
Old December 25th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

There's a slim chance that if we shame Kunich well enough that we will
either no longer have to suffer his presence or he will straighten up
and stick to reality in the future.

As well, not having to live through moronic posts about carbon frames
( a decade after the last valid debate took place ) would be relief
for us all.

It's a ****ing newsgroup Curtis and anyone can do what they ****ing
like.

If I think Kunich or you or Jesus ****ing Christ is lying then I am
going to call them to the carpet.

Between the political groups, the media, the assholes we all have to
deal with in real life being able to eliminate one piece of **** lying
blowhole like Kunich is a noble cause. I have nothing against Kunich,
he's probably a good guy as long as looks, brains and personality
don't count.
Old December 25th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

Anton Berlin wrote:

[drivel snipped because Frankly no one cares to see it twice]

Someone must have gotten a lump of coal in their stocking.

Thanks

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old December 25th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Dec 24, 4:19*pm, dave a wrote:

No one is missing the irony of the fact that TK is actually getting the
better of AB by just ignoring him

- dave a

I was, until you pointed it out.

Best Festivus gift ever Scott Gordo Mountain Biking 7 December 30th 06 08:21 AM
DNA & Miracle cures [email protected] General 4 December 11th 06 04:53 PM
Lance-the-Miracle-Man Racing 17 August 5th 06 09:07 PM
Panorama - Brown's Miracle Economy Douglas Steel UK 6 September 27th 05 07:46 PM
Christmas Bike is waiting Not Responding UK 2 January 7th 05 07:21 AM