funny things to do on a bike

Old May 6th 04, 10:19 PM
Dominic Richens

Default funny things to do on a bike

jake jamison wrote:
this morning on my way to the bus stop i was ridding my bike along
the usual sidewalk stretch next to this lame housing development,
(there is a lot of entrance to the sidewalk from the houses their, so
many stoopd people walking out f it always), so for whatever reason i
decide to bark real loud at whoever is on the sidewalk. i come
zooming up to this once couple who were not looking, *ruff! ruff!*
they just about jumped out of there skin. this one other lady
practicly had a heart attack she was so scred *RUFF! WOOF!* when i
look back she is actualy clutcing her chest!

anyway just thught i would share, it was pertty funny!!!

dickhead

Old May 6th 04, 11:23 PM
Richard Adams

"jake jamison" wrote in message link.net...
this morning on my way to the bus stop i was ridding my bike along the usual
sidewalk stretch next to this lame housing development, (there is a lot of
entrance to the sidewalk from the houses their, so many stoopd people walking
out f it always), so for whatever reason i decide to bark real loud at whoever
is on the sidewalk. i come zooming up to this once couple who were not looking,
*ruff! ruff!* they just about jumped out of there skin. this one other lady
practicly had a heart attack she was so scred *RUFF! WOOF!* when i look back she
is actualy clutcing her chest!

anyway just thught i would share, it was pertty funny!!!

Excessively humourous.

Now you better run along, the bell is about to ring and you don't want
to be late for another fun afternoon with the other special ed
students.
Old May 7th 04, 01:45 AM
tcmedara

jake jamison wrote:
this morning on my way to the bus stop i was ridding my bike along
the usual sidewalk stretch next to this lame housing development,
(there is a lot of entrance to the sidewalk from the houses their, so
many stoopd people walking out f it always), so for whatever reason i
decide to bark real loud at whoever is on the sidewalk. i come
zooming up to this once couple who were not looking, *ruff! ruff!*
they just about jumped out of there skin. this one other lady
practicly had a heart attack she was so scred *RUFF! WOOF!* when i
look back she is actualy clutcing her chest!

anyway just thught i would share, it was pertty funny!!!

Looks like Li'l Jakie found the password to through the parental controls.
What's next, picking the lock on the liquor cabinet and throwing eggs at old
people? Go away, ya twit.

Tom

Old May 7th 04, 04:01 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Zoot Katz writes:
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:29:40 -0400, ,
"Don" wrote:

well.. since many people are scared ****less of dogs.. you've done your best
to give cyclists a bad name with another group of people..

Cyclists are traditionally considered scum by the worthless dull
witted masses of unwashed heathen plebes. His antics didn't
significantly change anyone's opinion of cyclists as a group.

Forsooth, this is truth. The sins of the POBs are /not/ visited
upon the cyclists.

Bike-haters were just born that way.

I bark at coyotes. Doesn't scare them at all.

I growl at cars. Same effect.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Every time I see grrlz on sk8boards, I no longer
despair for the human race.
Old May 7th 04, 04:22 AM
Eric S. Sande

Forsooth, this is truth. The sins of the POBs are /not/ visited
upon the cyclists.

We're all dogs of the same stripe, and it ain't the gutter, Tom.

As Jon used to say, and I paraphrase, "We're the lucky ones."

"We ought to be gracious to the misguided, generous to those in
trouble, and forgiving to those at fault."

Unfortunately, I am not as nice as Jon.

--

_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________
------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------
Old May 7th 04, 05:58 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Eric S. Sande" writes:
Forsooth, this is truth. The sins of the POBs are /not/ visited
upon the cyclists.

We're all dogs of the same stripe, and it ain't the gutter, Tom.

I cannot respect people who use their bicycles to sneak up
behind pedestrians and scare the livin' daylights outa them,
as 'cyclists'. They'll just have to make do with being
People On Bikes. As a matter of fact, most of the time I just
regard myself as just a 'rider' -- it feels less onerous.

As Jon used to say, and I paraphrase, "We're the lucky ones."

"We ought to be gracious to the misguided, generous to those in
trouble, and forgiving to those at fault."

I wholeheartedly believe most people feel that way. That's
why I'm sure the misdeeds of a few 'riders' don't turn
society against us all.

Unfortunately, I am not as nice as Jon.

Betcha ya are :-)

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old May 7th 04, 09:04 AM
Zoot Katz

Thu, 06 May 2004 23:22:32 -0400, ,
"Eric S. Sande" wrote:

Forsooth, this is truth. The sins of the POBs are /not/ visited
upon the cyclists.

We're all dogs of the same stripe, and it ain't the gutter, Tom.

Historically, in North America anyway, cyclists have long been the
butt of many jokes. We've been considered eccentric daredevils from
the start. Cycling was socially acceptable among the monied
trend-setters only during the very brief period when bicycles were
cutting edge technology.

As Jon used to say, and I paraphrase, "We're the lucky ones."

We wanted to fly and then reshaped the world when we did.
We're the chosen ones! Bikes rule.

"We ought to be gracious to the misguided, generous to those in
trouble, and forgiving to those at fault."

I think he used to also quote Murphy: "Do not ascribe to maliciousness
what can be ascribed to incompetence, ignorance, and insensibility."

Unfortunately, I am not as nice as Jon.

Unfortunate for whom?
--
zk
Old May 7th 04, 09:20 AM
Shaun Rimmer

"jake jamison" wrote in message
ink.net...
this morning on my way to the bus stop i was ridding my bike along the

usual
sidewalk stretch next to this lame housing development, (there is a lot of
entrance to the sidewalk from the houses their, so many stoopd people

walking
out f it always), so for whatever reason i decide to bark real loud at

whoever
is on the sidewalk. i come zooming up to this once couple who were not

looking,
*ruff! ruff!* they just about jumped out of there skin. this one other

lady
practicly had a heart attack she was so scred *RUFF! WOOF!* when i look

back she
is actualy clutcing her chest!

anyway just thught i would share, it was pertty funny!!!

Yes that was funny, about as hilarious as your pathetic troll attempt.

Keep up the decidedly below average work.

Shaun aRe

True Cost of a Supermarket Bike Elisa Francesca Roselli General 41 January 25th 04 05:18 AM
Secure Bike Parking.? M. Barbee General 14 January 6th 04 03:00 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
Best Way to Travel with a Bike on an Airplane F1 General 5 August 14th 03 10:39 PM