Special clothing does inhibit cycling

Old August 12th 20, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Special clothing does inhibit cycling

I need exercise, desperately. We need a melon and some tomatoes.
Sweet Corn Charley is a safe destination.

But the thought of sticking band-aids on my face is one straw too
many. I'm going to stay home and weed the garden -- I can do that
wearing a niqab, if I pin the bottom to my shirt to keep it from
swinging out when I bend over.

And I'm *allowed* to bend over! I still do a double take when I drop
something.

2020 has been a low-quality year.

But we made out well in the derecho; our lights were out for a few
hours, and the neighbor's canoe ended up in our yard, but the canoe
wasn't damaged and nothing blew off the cottonwoods that the lawn
mower will notice.

Dave fired up the generator and connected the freezer, a fridge, a TV
for him to watch, and a bright light that I used to finish reading a
paperback mystery. (Heron Carvic's Miss Seeton in _Miss Seeton, by
appointment_ by Hampton Charles)

I don't think that any of the flattened corn was in central Indiana,
and at any rate, I sold the farm last summer. I still have an
interest in good crops, because the farmer has to make a few more
payments. Not to mention that his grandfather was a friend of my
father.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net
Old August 12th 20, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 8/12/2020 10:46 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:

2020 has been a low-quality year.

True. And heavily understated.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Why is hi-vis clothing easier to see? What’s so special about the colour? Max Demian UK 37 September 5th 19 08:43 AM
SPECIAL PRICE Pro Team Clothing [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 3rd 07 08:16 AM
Special Price Clothing - Professional Team lunar Marketplace 0 December 22nd 06 02:48 PM
Special Olympics Cycling Bill C Racing 5 July 20th 05 03:51 AM
Special cycling jacket Bob UK 11 November 10th 03 02:59 PM