Turtle Flat

Old October 27th 04, 12:55 PM
Roger Zoul

Badger_South wrote:
:: On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:47:47 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
:: wrote:
::
::: Mike Kruger wrote:
::::: From my brother in law:
:::::
::::: "Oh sure, while on your bike you've been hit by police cars and
::::: downpours, but can you top this? On the BikeE when I see ... a
::::: big snapper very, very slowly making his way across the road.
::::: With all the traffic he's a definite goner. Me, I pull up and try
::::: to prod him along with my front wheel, until he bites the tire
::::: and gives me a flat! When I very, very carefully pick him up--he
::::: ****es all over me. So I pitch him into the next pond as far as
::::: I can throw the ******* and start walking home."
:::
::: How would you like it is someone tried to prod you along with the
::: front wheel of a bike?
:::
::
:: I'm prodding myself along with the uh, wheels of a bike.

Yeah, but how would you like if I prodded you along? You'd be in "kick his
ass" mode really quick.

Old October 27th 04, 02:37 PM
Mark Hickey

"Roger Zoul" wrote:

Badger_South wrote:
:: On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:47:47 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
:: wrote:
::
::: Mike Kruger wrote:
::::: From my brother in law:
:::::
[...]

That's why you should never let anyone catch you from behind...

Mark "not that there's anything wrong with that" Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old October 28th 04, 04:17 PM
Craig Brossman

Mike Kruger wrote:

From my brother in law:

"Oh sure, while on your bike you've been hit by police cars and downpours, but
can you top this? On the BikeE when I see ... a big snapper very, very slowly
making his way across the road. With all the traffic he's a definite goner.
Me, I pull up and try to prod him along with my front wheel, until he bites the
tire and gives me a flat! When I very, very carefully pick him up--he ****es
all over me. So I pitch him into the next pond as far as I can throw the
******* and start walking home."

No good deed ever goes unpunished.
That is funny!

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
remove "mydebt" to reply
Old October 28th 04, 04:43 PM
Beverly

"Mike Kruger" wrote in message
From my brother in law:

"Oh sure, while on your bike you've been hit by police cars and downpours,

but
can you top this? On the BikeE when I see ... a big snapper very, very

slowly
making his way across the road. With all the traffic he's a definite

goner.
Me, I pull up and try to prod him along with my front wheel, until he

bites the
tire and gives me a flat! When I very, very carefully pick him up--he

****es
all over me. So I pitch him into the next pond as far as I can throw the
******* and start walking home."

I'll remember to bypass these fellows when I meet them on the trails!

I'm not so concerned about the turtles as I am the snakes who like to sun
themselves on the trails. I always have visions of these things getting
wrapped up in my tires.

Old November 6th 04, 03:24 AM
Joel Solomon

I have been involved in 3 turtle rescues over the past few years. Two horkin'
big snapping turtles and a box turtle. Those snappers are impressive, aren't
they? It still amazes me that they live in relatively suburban areas.

Joel