Mountain Biker Admits He Doesn't See Wildlife When Biking

Old June 19th 08, 02:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Default Mountain Biker Admits He Doesn't See Wildlife When Biking

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

No, I would suggest that I am less of a hazard than you are. I never ever
advocate stringing piano wire across a trail, like you have done.

BS. You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers.

Then why do you advocate stringing piano wire across the trail, or purposely
placing sharpened sticks in such a manner that the only result can be an
injured bicycle rider?

Old June 19th 08, 05:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 01:08:25 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

No, I would suggest that I am less of a hazard than you are. I never ever
advocate stringing piano wire across a trail, like you have done.

BS. You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers.

Then why do you advocate stringing piano wire across the trail, or purposely
placing sharpened sticks in such a manner that the only result can be an
injured bicycle rider?

I don't, LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 19th 08, 02:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
the Moderator

Default Wild game recipes?

"Wayne" wrote in message

"Siskuwihane" wrote in message
Anyone have any wild game recipes they want to share?

The old Texas recipe for armadillo, perhaps?
1. Soak a pine board in pineapple juice for 2 hours
2. Nail the armadillo to the board
3. Stand the board next to a campfire for 1 hour
4. Remove the armadillo, and eat the board.

Actually armadillo is pretty good and they are easy to catch.

Old June 19th 08, 07:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Jun 18, 7:14*pm, "Wayne" wrote:
"Siskuwihane" wrote in message

... Anyone have any wild game recipes they want to share?

The old Texas recipe for armadillo, perhaps?
1. Soak a pine board in pineapple juice for 2 hours
2. Nail the armadillo to the board
3. *Stand the board next to a campfire for 1 hour
4. *Remove the armadillo, and eat the board.

That's the same recipe for pike.
Old June 28th 08, 10:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

No, I would suggest that I am less of a hazard than you are. I never ever
advocate stringing piano wire across a trail, like you have done.

BS. You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers.

Except that I am not a mountain biker. I suppose this makes you the liar,
but we all knew that already.

Old June 29th 08, 07:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:34:33 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

No, I would suggest that I am less of a hazard than you are. I never ever
advocate stringing piano wire across a trail, like you have done.

BS. You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers.

Except that I am not a mountain biker. I suppose this makes you the liar,
but we all knew that already.

I never said you are a mountain biker, LIAR. Learn to READ. I said

Old June 29th 08, 04:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

I never said you are a mountain biker, LIAR. Learn to READ. I said
"You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers."

Yes, that's what you said. You put me in the group of mountain bikers, that
makes me a mountain biker. I am not a mountain biker, therefore you are the
liar.

You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all PhDs.

Old June 29th 08, 09:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:06:36 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

I never said you are a mountain biker, LIAR. Learn to READ. I said
"You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers."

Yes, that's what you said. You put me in the group of mountain bikers, that
makes me a mountain biker. I am not a mountain biker, therefore you are the
liar.

You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all PhDs.

You are LYING again. I never said you are a mountain biker. You aren't
fit enough. Learn how to read.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 29th 08, 09:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..

I never said you are a mountain biker, LIAR. Learn to READ. I said
"You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all mountain bikers."

Yes, that's what you said. You put me in the group of mountain bikers,
that
makes me a mountain biker. I am not a mountain biker, therefore you are
the
liar.

You are an incorrigible LIAR, like all PhDs.

You are LYING again. I never said you are a mountain biker. You aren't
fit enough. Learn how to read.

You are an incorrigible liar, just like all PhDs.