Tory MP in 4x4 fined for 'momentary lapse of concentration'

Old February 9th 09, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Default Tory MP in 4x4 fined for 'momentary lapse of concentration'

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 07:45:23 +0000, David Hansen
said in
:

I remember the "changing web pages" saga, where you well and truly
nailed him.

Utterly wrong.

David, I'm pretty sure that "Bob Jones" is judith, since I have yet
to see anyone, even those who assume good faith, accept her version
of "the page that never changed"
(http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/wiki/The_page_that_never_changed).

Here is the post where judith acknowledges that her assertion has no
source:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/7d42a1b927404ace

Obviously being judith she still *believes* they originally said
that, but I think we can all be left to make up our own minds about
the validity of what judith *believes* but cannot source.

If you want to know the motivations behind the founding of the site
you can always ask John or Richard, but the basis is here
http://www.cyclehelmets.org/1121.html

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
GPG sig #3FA3BCDE http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/pgp-public-key.txt
Old February 9th 09, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 01:08:25 +0000, Judith's best friend

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 01:57:45 +0000, Judith's best friend

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 11:11:15 +0000, Daniel Barlow

It's easy enough to tell from the writing style - he uses hyphens -
where other punctuation would be more conventional - like this

-dan

I think you are getting me confused with someone else; I very rarely
use hyphens. I think they can be quite confusing; particularly when
you don't want to be misunderstood.

judith

Is that different from ?

Judith, Judith, Judith
You know that's not true.

For JTS only:
Darling, do a quick count of how often your posts in this thread have
used hyphens as punctuation. Guess what: 17; but I'll keep mum

Judith to her Best Friend: What do you find to do with your time since
you got the sack?

Best Friend: As you know I haven't many friends and I don't get out
much. I spend a lot of time squeezing blackheads - but I've just
found something really interesting - I look back through news postings
counting messages with certain characters in; it's really interesting
and the long winter evenings just fly by.

Judith: Very Good - keep it up.

But judith, I trust you to be honest, so why did you say that you rarely
use hyphens?

Because it would give you something to do.

As indeed you have shown - I do use hyphens quite a bit - it is a
matter of fact - it is obvious - I cannot hide it - to say that I
don't in order to achieve anything (other than winding you up) would
be pointless

Anyone who thinks he's spotted something significant which will not be
apparent to the other 99% of the readers of the group is obviously a
****wit.

I therefore had a ****-take at your expense.

Many thanks.

Talking of names used - why do *you* not use your normal urc name?

I think you are going round and round the houses here.

judith

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy

Old February 9th 09, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

I've just received a feedback message to the cyclehelmets.org
website which purports to be from "Tom Tobin" (see below) but the
email address aliases to .

Whether this is our usual nym-shifter or not, I do not really know.

Guy
Old February 9th 09, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:41:30 +0000 someone who may be "Just zis Guy,
you know?" wrote this:-

I remember the "changing web pages" saga, where you well and truly
nailed him.

Utterly wrong.

David, I'm pretty sure that "Bob Jones" is judith,

Quite possibly. While I try not to feed trolls it is occasionally
worthwhile rebutting their assertions quickly.

This sort of hate campaign is intended to grind someone down, when
it doesn't work the troll becomes ever more desperate to "prove"
their assertion. The mildly amusing thing is that people are
laughing at the troll, but the troll doesn't realise this. It is
also important to support the person under attack occasionally.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
Old February 9th 09, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:54:34 +0000, David Hansen
said in
:

This sort of hate campaign is intended to grind someone down, when
it doesn't work the troll becomes ever more desperate to "prove"
their assertion.

Yup, I completely agree. V. I. Lenin is alive and well and living
in whatever parallel universe judith inhabits :-)

Guy
Old February 9th 09, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith's best friend

wrote:
Judith, Judith, Judith
You know that's not true.

For JTS only:
Darling, do a quick count of how often your posts in this thread have
used hyphens as punctuation. Guess what: 17; but I'll keep mum

Judith to her Best Friend: What do you find to do with your time since
you got the sack?

Best Friend: As you know I haven't many friends and I don't get out
much. I spend a lot of time squeezing blackheads - but I've just
found something really interesting - I look back through news postings
counting messages with certain characters in; it's really interesting
and the long winter evenings just fly by.

Judith: Very Good - keep it up.

But judith, I trust you to be honest, so why did you say that you rarely
use hyphens?

Because it would give you something to do.

So you admit to being a liar. Thanks, it's useful to know we can ignore
anything you say because you may well have made it up. Judith Smith,
self confessed liar.

As indeed you have shown - I do use hyphens quite a bit - it is a
matter of fact - it is obvious - I cannot hide it - to say that I
don't in order to achieve anything (other than winding you up) would
be pointless

And a wind-up merchant. Thanks, it's useful to know we don't have to
trust anything you say because 'she only does it to annoy because she
knows it teases'

Not as much as a ****wit as you for responding though!

I therefore had a ****-take at your expense.

Many thanks.

Talking of names used - why do *you* not use your normal urc name?

I see you as a role model in so many things. Liar, windup merchant,
****wit, nymshifter.
Old February 9th 09, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:40:35 -0000, "A.Dazzle"
said in
:

Just put my ****ing un-munged email address out there....
For every spam-bot and scammer to get.

Doesn't seem to happen, actually. Used to, but I think they have
more or less given up.

Guy
Old February 9th 09, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
graham[_3_]

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:41:30 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

snip

Here is the post where judith acknowledges that her assertion has no
source:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/7d42a1b927404ace

I am sorry Guy - but you do seem to be losing the plot.

Reading the post which you have kindly linked, she actually says:

"I believe that they have stated it in the past"

By no stretch of the imagination does that "acknowledges that her
assertion has no source"

You could well be right - she may not have a source to prove it - but
she has not acknowledged that in the way you say she has.

Old February 9th 09, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

"graham" wrote in message

You could well be right - she may not have a source to prove it - but
she has not acknowledged that in the way you say she has.

I have a friend who talks about themselves in the 3rd person when they get
drunk. Are you suffering the same problem?