Track cycling tickets

Old January 30th 06, 09:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Track cycling tickets

Did anyone score any tickets to the track cycling? I am busting to get a
hold of some and dipped out twice now. If you know of any for sale, feel
free to let me know. A quick trawl of ebay has shown nothing so far..
Sigh..

--
coowoowoo

Old January 31st 06, 06:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle

coowoowoo wrote:
Did anyone score any tickets to the track cycling?

Yes, and even better, it's on my birthday

I am busting to get a
hold of some and dipped out twice now. If you know of any for sale, feel
free to let me know. A quick trawl of ebay has shown nothing so far..
Sigh..

No chance.

DaveB
Old February 1st 06, 02:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle

DaveB Wrote:
coowoowoo wrote:
Did anyone score any tickets to the track cycling?

Yes, and even better, it's on my birthday

I am busting to get a
hold of some and dipped out twice now. If you know of any for sale,

feel
free to let me know. A quick trawl of ebay has shown nothing so

far..
Sigh..

No chance.

DaveB

Lucky you.... i am green with envy..

--
coowoowoo

Old February 1st 06, 02:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle

coowoowoo wrote:
DaveB Wrote:

coowoowoo wrote:

Did anyone score any tickets to the track cycling?

Yes, and even better, it's on my birthday

I am busting to get a
hold of some and dipped out twice now. If you know of any for sale,

feel

free to let me know. A quick trawl of ebay has shown nothing so

far..

Sigh..

No chance.

DaveB

Lucky you.... i am green with envy..

Of course if you can pass for under 12 you can come along. A family pass
was same price as 2 adults and 1 child (which was what we wanted).

DaveB
Old February 1st 06, 10:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Lucky you.... i am green with envy..

[/color]

Of course if you can pass for under 12 you can come along. A family
pass
was same price as 2 adults and 1 child (which was what we wanted).

DaveB

Somehow, i dont think i will be fooling anyone as an 11 year old....
Damn..
as she sticks her bottom lip out..

--
coowoowoo

Old February 2nd 06, 03:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle

DaveB wrote:
coowoowoo wrote:
Did anyone score any tickets to the track cycling?

Yes, and even better, it's on my birthday

So which night is that? I may (will be very cranky if I don't!) be
going on the Saturday night to see the men's sprint finals and team
pursuit finals.
Yay.

advisor wanted DD Recumbent Biking 275 December 1st 05 02:16 PM
[Long] ASA vs CTC Not Responding UK 18 January 20th 05 12:36 AM
Critique of BMA paper Just zis Guy, you know? UK 2 November 11th 04 11:15 PM
Track cycling question [email protected] General 30 August 25th 04 05:13 PM
Wachovia Cycling Series - Come meet the teams! Steve Marketplace 0 May 28th 04 02:46 PM