Tickets to see Ted the Ted. - BUC13

Old May 9th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Tickets to see Ted the Ted. - BUC13

[image: http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/6...theted7vf.png]

yes that is right for a special BUC13 only. Ted the Ted at the grand
age of 24 will be making a appearance

Prices start at 1 strawberry liquorish, so see the 8th wonder of the
world.

--
zippy
zippy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11885

Old May 9th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

My father who, were he alive, would be celebrating his 82nd birthday on
Friday, was named Ted. We still have his teddy bear name Molly.

Is that on or off-topic?

--
JJuggle

Raphael Lasar - Matawan, NJ

'8th Annual LBI Unithon' (http://jjuggle.unicyclist.com/lbiunithon) -
Saturday, June 3, 2006
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old May 9th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hahaha that's gayest thing i ever seen on a forum...

--
bishop
bishop's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11175

Old May 9th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well now, Ted is just adorable!
and looking so young to be 24! I would have expected maybe more along
the lines of 15 or 16, but Ted looks marvelous for his age

--
dorkybarb

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
praise Brian Mackenzie, for he hath risen!

johnfoss wrote:
I bet Harper's a transvestite magnet...

dorkybarb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10681