A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

John Smith to a tee...



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 8th 15, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,816
Default John Smith to a tee...

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=56F974AB
Ads
  #2  
Old November 8th 15, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,055
Default John Smith to a tee...

David Lang wrote:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=56F974AB


My little stalker troll is on form today, eh?

*pmsl*
--
john smith
'_The Guardian_. Wrong about everything. All the time'
(Anon)
  #3  
Old November 8th 15, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,816
Default John Smith to a tee...

On 08/11/2015 13:17, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=56F974AB


*pmsl*

I'm glad you found it funny.
  #4  
Old November 8th 15, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,055
Default John Smith to a tee...

David Lang wrote:
On 08/11/2015 13:17, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:


https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=56F974AB


*pmsl*


This is my portrait..

http://tinyurl.com/n5axjnx


Don't be so harsh on yourself, Thicko **** Handyman: that's _all_ 'car
drivers'.

--
john smith
'_The Guardian_. Wrong about everything. All the time'
(Anon)
  #5  
Old November 8th 15, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,816
Default John Smith to a tee...

On 08/11/2015 13:24, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:
On 08/11/2015 13:17, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:


https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=56F974AB


*pmsl*


This is my portrait..

http://tinyurl.com/n5axjnx


Homer Simpson? That's about right. Although you aren't as bright as he
is. Still, you can dream.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, Thicko **** Handyman: that's _all_ 'car
drivers'.

You mean the majority of journey makers? Unlike the insignificant
minority of push bike weirdos
  #6  
Old November 8th 15, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,055
Default John Smith to a tee...

David Lang wrote:
On 08/11/2015 13:24, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:
On 08/11/2015 13:17, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:


https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=56F974AB


*pmsl*


This is my portrait..

http://tinyurl.com/n5axjnx


Homer Simpson? That's about right. Although you aren't as bright as he
is. Still, you can dream.


'My name's David Lang and I'm too thick to understand attributions...'

Jump, my little thicko plaything...

thicko **** handyman: 'How high, master???'

--
john smith
'_The Guardian_. Wrong about everything. All the time'
(Anon)
  #7  
Old November 8th 15, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,816
Default John Smith to a tee...

On 08/11/2015 14:56, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:
On 08/11/2015 13:24, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:
On 08/11/2015 13:17, John Smith wrote:
David Lang wrote:


https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=56F974AB


*pmsl*


This is my portrait..

http://tinyurl.com/n5axjnx


Homer Simpson? That's about right. Although you aren't as bright as he
is. Still, you can dream.


'My name's John Smith and I'm too thick to understand simple definitions...'


IFYPFY

Jump, my little thicko plaything...

thicko **** handyman: 'How high, master???'



With all this moronic talk about 'thrashing' and 'master' I began to
wonder about your sex life. Then I remembered that as a cyclist, you
won't have one.



  #8  
Old November 9th 15, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,736
Default John Smith to a tee...

On Sun, 08 Nov 2015 14:12:21 +0000, David Lang wrote:

insignificant
minority of push bike


Which you spend a considerable majority of your time on.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
John Smith cycling in London Mrcheerful UK 12 October 15th 15 02:01 PM
Paul Smith MrBitsy UK 0 December 17th 07 12:17 PM
ping: Ian Smith Tim Hall UK 2 February 9th 06 11:12 AM
Where is John Smith? Cully_J General 0 January 5th 06 10:49 PM
JOHN, JOHN...NO BLAZINGPEDALS Johnny NoCom Recumbent Biking 9 December 4th 04 02:23 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.