Caption Contest

Old June 12th 05, 12:57 AM
Brian Phillips

Default Caption Contest

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...hine_libere_57

My vote: "IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPEEEEEEEEE... IT CAN'T BE THAT
BAAAAAAAAAAAD..."

Old June 12th 05, 02:23 AM
David Ferguson

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:57:24 -0700, "Brian Phillips"
wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...hine_libere_57

My vote: "IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPEEEEEEEEE... IT CAN'T BE THAT
BAAAAAAAAAAAD..."

EEWWW!! LANCE YOU FARTED????

ATOMIC WEDGIE TIME!!!!!

Old June 12th 05, 04:46 AM
Frank Drackman

"Brian Phillips" wrote in message
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...hine_libere_57

My vote: "IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPEEEEEEEEE... IT CAN'T BE THAT
BAAAAAAAAAAAD..."

I can't belive that they pay me to wear these stupid sunglasses

Old June 12th 05, 06:34 AM
Jim Flom

"Frank Drackman" wrote in message

"Brian Phillips" wrote in message
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...hine_libere_57

My vote: "IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPEEEEEEEEE... IT CAN'T BE THAT
BAAAAAAAAAAAD..."

I can't belive that they pay me to wear these stupid sunglasses

The thing to do with these caption contests is to read all the "captions"
without actually looking at the link then search the web for a great shot
that fits. Whatever happened to POTM anyway?