Impotence

Old July 12th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Impotence (aka, ED)

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Chris Foster wrote:

If you took your meds like the nice doctor told you to, you would feel
this way eddy

How about trimming the 9 kbs of excess drivel before adding your scathing
commentary?

Yes, you are quite right Bill Sornson. I am the world's best editor, but I
have gotten away from it a bit lately due to the Vandeman-Curtiss dialogues.
However, I am going to edit my posts from now on as I want to accommodate
the general reader like you. It is really nothing but sheer laziness which
dictates that we post everything which has heretofore transpired. I want the
entire membership to read what I write, not just my protagonist.

HTH.

What does HTH stand for?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 12th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill Sornson

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

HTH.

What does HTH stand for?

Hope this helps. It can be sincere or sarcastic (usually the latter, of
course).

HTH ;-)

Old July 12th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
GaryG

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UeedncHPcdGf6inZnZ2dnUVZ_rSdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:5JqdnbNNxarrHy7ZnZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
Even so, I am telling you something about your grandfather that you

never
suspected. Yea, your grandmother was a more saintly woman than you ever
thought possible because she put up with your devil of a grandfather.

He
drove her mad! I do not believe you should ever marry as you would

drive
any
woman as equally mad as your devilish grandfather drove your saintly
grandmother - mad as a hatter!

My girlfriend claims that I drive her mad...but, her meaning of the word
is
very different from yours ;-).

Women know what sex is all about and they also know how to humor really

dumb
male slobs like you.

The "great" ED proferring advice on women and their likes and dislikes???
That's a hoot.

As a self-described hermit and virgin, your advice in this arena is worth,
well, nothing. In future, you might consider shutting up when it comes to
subjects in which you have no practical experience.

BTW - your comments on matters relating to male/female relationships

carry
no weight whatsoever. You're a self-described hermit and virgin, so

your
comments in this sphere are like someone who's only ridden in Florida
making
comments on how to climb in the big mountains (to bring a least a

modicum
of
bike-related subject matter into this OT discussion).

I am the world's foremost expert on man-woman relationships.

LOL...you're funny when you try to act pompous. Are you an expert on
man-man and woman-woman relationships too? Presumably you have no
experience in those relationships either, so why limit yourself?

You, on the
other hand, are not qualified to speak on the subject since you have been
corrupted by females. They have taken advantage of your libidinous

instincts
which you did not have the brains to control.
[...]

I do not believe I have ever had a personal problem in my life. Nay,

all
my
problems have been other people, never me!

LOL - you sound like my ex-wife...she seemed to believe that there was a
global conspiracy to deny her happiness, but was just too much of a
sourpuss
to see that her problems were mostly of her own making (even her own
relatives would tell me that she had "anger issues").

Your former wife was no doubt driven mad by your libidinous instincts.

LOL - my former wife was such a ball-buster that our sex life was virtually
non-existant.

You
are just like your devilish grandfather that way. Yes, you present a good
front to the world but your former wife knew what you were really like.

All
you wanted to do was **** (you know, that "joy of sex" thing), and she
wanted a human life, not the life of a brute animal which is all you

offered
her.

It's abundantly clear that you know nothing about women. Given your
attitudes, it's no surprise that they would find you repulsive. The
surprise is that you would presume to offer advice in an arean in which you
don't even qualify as a novice.

BTW - you never answered the question about whether or not your closest
relatives have ever suggested that you seek treatment for your
depression/anger issues.

Actually, all of my family members think I am even more Saintly than I

think
I am.

Your nose is growing, Pinnochio.

GG

Yes, I am a Great Saint, but I am not yet a God! However, I am working
on that, so stay tuned.

Old July 12th 06, 08:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UeedncHPcdGf6inZnZ2dnUVZ_rSdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
My girlfriend claims that I drive her mad...but, her meaning of the
word
is
very different from yours ;-).

Women know what sex is all about and they also know how to humor really

dumb
male slobs like you.

The "great" ED proferring advice on women and their likes and dislikes???
That's a hoot.

As a self-described hermit and virgin, your advice in this arena is worth,
well, nothing. In future, you might consider shutting up when it comes to
subjects in which you have no practical experience.

Yes, I know it is hard for you to understand, but it is only us hermits,
celibates and Catholic priests who know anything about women and sex. All
others have been contaminated and corrupted by women's wiles and essentially
know nothing.
[...]

I am the world's foremost expert on man-woman relationships.

LOL...you're funny when you try to act pompous. Are you an expert on
man-man and woman-woman relationships too? Presumably you have no
experience in those relationships either, so why limit yourself?

It is only us hermits who never have any contact with our fellow human
beings who if in fact know anything worth knowing about human relationships.
It is a great mystery how this can be so, but so it is.
[...]

Your former wife was no doubt driven mad by your libidinous instincts.

LOL - my former wife was such a ball-buster that our sex life was
virtually
non-existant.

But that is the way of all marriage! I can't believe you ever expected
anything different. That is why you want to marry only for the purpose of
reproduction - and maybe for friendship, but NEVER for unending sex! You
have fatally confused real life with Hollywood.
[...]

It's abundantly clear that you know nothing about women. Given your
attitudes, it's no surprise that they would find you repulsive. The
surprise is that you would presume to offer advice in an arean in which
you
don't even qualify as a novice.

Gary, I am the world's greatest expert on sex and women since I have never
had anything to do with either. A single word from me on these subjects is
worth its weight in gold. It is really too bad that you do not realize what
a fount of wisdom you have foundered upon. I could tell you everything you
would ever want to know about women and sex at which point you would be
qualified to enter my Order of the Perpetual Sorrows. Yea, many are called,
but few are chosen.

Impotence [email protected] General 187 July 12th 06 08:35 AM
bike riding & impotence? bicycle_disciple Techniques 14 April 5th 06 04:18 PM
Riding a bike causes male impotence !!!!!!!!!!!! Bruno Beam Techniques 26 December 23rd 04 09:06 AM
Saddles with cut-outs said to further impotence - class action lawsuit? Jack Blake Techniques 28 August 30th 04 03:11 AM
Which bicycle saddle best for 'impotence' risk? Jack Blake General 5 August 29th 04 02:57 AM