rode drunk fell off

Old January 25th 08, 02:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
verb[_2_]

Default rode drunk fell off

today i rode drunk after drinknig a bottle of vino.

i fel off and scraped my knees its stinging now ouch!

ps i rode drunk instead of drunk driving!

youk see, us cyclists have a social conscious!!

Old January 25th 08, 04:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Jan 24, 6:57*pm, "verb" wrote:
today i rode drunk after drinknig a bottle of vino.

i fel off and scraped my knees its stinging now ouch!

ps i rode drunk instead of drunk driving!

youk see, us cyclists have a social conscious!!

this is drunk ,
but when is
mart fart not drunk -
you can here him
drunk on youtube.
Old January 25th 08, 04:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
verb[_2_]

wrote in message
On Jan 24, 6:57 pm, "verb" wrote:
today i rode drunk after drinknig a bottle of vino.

i fel off and scraped my knees its stinging now ouch!

ps i rode drunk instead of drunk driving!

youk see, us cyclists have a social conscious!!

this is drunk ,
but when is
mart fart not drunk -
you can here him
drunk on youtube.

no i am not that person

My uni just fell in the pool! Apoc56 Unicycling 31 October 16th 07 04:54 AM
well i fell hard dorfman Unicycling 32 March 28th 06 08:47 PM
she fell off Sandy Techniques 18 April 15th 05 03:54 PM
Fell off Brian Drury UK 99 December 14th 04 10:00 PM
Fell off Alan UK 4 January 6th 04 09:25 PM