Caption Contest Time

Old January 9th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Default Caption Contest Time

Michael Press wrote:

In article
],
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

http://cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=...SCAT08/burnie/
DSC 0028

Please explain the curious body position of erstwhile rbr participant
Jame Carney in this photo, using a humorous caption. A prestigious
rbr no-prize will be awarded to the best entry.

Why are you making fun of the handicapped, Ryan?

In that spirit, the caption should be:

"I don't look so dorky now that I've lost weight."

I know I'm going to hell for that.

--
Bill Asher
Old January 9th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
William Asher wrote:

Michael Press wrote:

In article
],
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

http://cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=...SCAT08/burnie/
DSC 0028

Please explain the curious body position of erstwhile rbr participant
Jame Carney in this photo, using a humorous caption. A prestigious
rbr no-prize will be awarded to the best entry.

Why are you making fun of the handicapped, Ryan?

In that spirit, the caption should be:

"I don't look so dorky now that I've lost weight."

I know I'm going to hell for that.

Nobody admits to having read the actual caption.
I could understand if it were

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/charlize_theron_black_dress_2001.jpg

--
Michael Press
Old January 9th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

William Asher wrote:

Michael Press wrote:

In article
],
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

http://cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=...SCAT08/burnie/
DSC 0028

Please explain the curious body position of erstwhile rbr participant
Jame Carney in this photo, using a humorous caption. A prestigious
rbr no-prize will be awarded to the best entry.

Why are you making fun of the handicapped, Ryan?

In that spirit, the caption should be:

"I don't look so dorky now that I've lost weight."

I know I'm going to hell for that.

You might see Bill C down there.

Old January 9th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jan 9, 5:40*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
* *William Asher wrote:

Michael Press wrote:

In article
],
*Ryan Cousineau wrote:

http://cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=...SCAT08/burnie/
DSC 0028

Please explain the curious body position of erstwhile rbr participant
Jame Carney in this photo, using a humorous caption. A prestigious
rbr no-prize will be awarded to the best entry.
Why are you making fun of the handicapped, Ryan?

In that spirit, the caption should be:

"I don't look so dorky now that I've lost weight."

I know I'm going to hell for that.

You might see Bill C down there.- Hide quoted text -

That's where all the interesting people are, isn't it?
Bill C
Old January 9th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

Nobody admits to having read the actual caption.
I could understand if it were

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_...harlize_theron
_black_dress_2001.jpg

And atheists everywhere are momentarily given pause...

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Caption Contest...! Burt Racing 2 March 5th 08 04:35 AM
caption contest [email protected] Racing 3 October 8th 06 04:46 PM
Caption contest [email protected] Racing 3 July 24th 06 07:18 AM
Caption contest? Steven L. Sheffield Racing 33 June 16th 05 02:13 AM
Caption Contest Brian Phillips Racing 3 June 12th 05 06:34 AM