Clean Winners of the Tour de France - as far as we know.

Old May 26th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Benjo Maso

Default Clean Winners of the Tour de France - as far as we know.

"A. Dumas" schreef in bericht

Benjo Maso wrote:
OK, if we only count riders clever enough to not be mixed in doping
affairs, that makes

1991 Lemond
1992 Hampsten
1993 Jaskula
1994 Pellicioli
1995 Mauri
1996 Lüttenberger
1997 Zberg
1998 Julich
1999 Nardello
2000 Nardello

Gah. From that list I guess I only trust Lemond (and don't know
Pellicioli).

Pellicioli finished 15th in 1994...
But what about:

1990 Lemond
1989 Lemond
1988 Parra
1987 J.-F. Bernard
1986 Lemond
1985 Lemond
1984 Criquelion
1983 Lubberding
1982 Daniel Willems
1981 De Muynck
1980 Kuiper
1979 Kuiper
1978 Galdos
1977 Kuiper
1976 Riccomi
1975 Fuchs
1974 Panizza
1973 Fuente
1972 Ward Janssens
1971 Galdos
1970 Gösta Petterson
1969 Gandarias
1968 San Miguel

5 wins for Lemond, 3 for Hennie Kuiper!!!

Benjo

Old May 26th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On May 26, 1:00*pm, "Benjo Maso" wrote:
"A. Dumas" *schreef in . nl...

Benjo Maso wrote:
[...]

Lemond doped. Don't be stupid.
Old May 26th 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 5/26/2011 12:32 PM, A. Dumas wrote:
Benjo Maso wrote:
1992 Hampsten

Gah. From that list I guess I only trust Lemond (and don't know
Pellicioli).

Dumas,

Still bitter over the Gavia stage, eh?

Old May 26th 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 5/26/2011 12:32 PM, A. Dumas wrote:
Benjo Maso wrote:
1992 Hampsten

Gah. From that list I guess I only trust Lemond (and don't know
Pellicioli).

Dumas,

Still bitter over the Gavia stage, eh?

Thanks for noticing.
Old May 26th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

Benjo Maso wrote:
[...]

Yes, but since he was sexually abused as a child, it doesn't count.

-ilan

bicycle travel on plane to France/Tour De France [email protected] General 11 June 3rd 09 07:56 PM
Tour de France Winners/Winning Team David Burley Racing 6 April 7th 09 04:43 AM
I now believe that all Tour de France winners have doped SteveASmith Racing 9 July 2nd 06 01:43 AM
Grand Tour winners Bob Martin Racing 9 July 26th 05 07:20 PM
A look at Giro and Tour winners- who's better? Tony Racing 15 November 13th 03 04:57 PM