Ed Dolan on women

Old September 6th 04, 05:51 PM
Edward Dolan

"Perry Butler" wrote in message
Ed,

You get caught in a LIE about where you have lived, much less what you

have
done with your life!

I have already explained to you my living arraignments over the course of my
life in a previous post, but you are too g.d. stupid to grasp anything that
is told to you. The only liar here is yourself because you are telling lies
about me. What a ****ed up scoundrel you are! If you only knew how
uninterested I am in you, you would return the favor and get out of my face,
you g.d. moron!

Perry Butler is the typical liberal asshole who just loves to call others
names like liar. Even when you explain to him what is being said he is
unable to grasp the essence of anything. Would you want a moron like this
teaching your children (he claims to be an elementary teacher)? Here are a
few choice names for him: jackass extradinaire, nincompoop in excelsis and
dumkopf of the highest order.

Now you START a TROLL post!

I will start and finish whatever kind of posts I please and if you do not
like it, you can go **** yourself!

Perry Butler is as ever the victim to my every post even when it is not
being addressed to him. But he can't help but let himself be pulled in by my
superior intellect. It is no doubt interesting for him, but what is in it
for me to have to read his garbage. He himself never has anything
interesting to say about anything. Too many Perry Butlers on this newsgroup
and that would be the end of everything.

He should try a troll himself sometime instead of always being such an
earnest fool and see if anyone will respond to what he has to say. The
troller has to be intelligent, the trollee can be as dumb as a post - and
they usually are.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 6th 04, 09:42 PM
Joe Keenan

"Perry Butler"

MAJOR SNIPPAGE AND WAY OT

Hi Perry,

Please email me at I have a question and my
email to you at the above address bounced back.

Thanks and cheers

Slow Joe
Old September 7th 04, 03:42 AM
Child

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
I much prefer
cats and dogs to any humans.

Well, Ed, there is some hope for you yet, then.

Old September 7th 04, 03:47 AM
Slugger

Poor Beth does not even know what is transpiring half the time. It is
jackasses like you that I mean to **** off, but you are so confounded stupid
that it is not easy to do. However, I shall persevere in my humble labors
here on ARBR to put you down and to keep you in your place - which is at the
bottom of the heap.

All men are what I say they are because I know things you will never know.

Uh huh. The wisdom oozes from your every pore.

But you exemplify to perfection every rotten thing that can be said about
men. Although I think you may be more a satyr than a man because of all your
sexual perversities.

I'm not a violent man. So you are wrong.
Sex is not perverse. So your wrong again.

Smarter is not always better and better is not always smarter. But in your
case there is no smarter and no better. It is just dumber and worser.

ed dolan gets dumber by the second.

What kind of a DUMBASS starts a post called "ed dolan on women" anyways.
Do you think people really give a damn on a bent forum what you think
about women? Its quite obvious your trying to dig your dumbass out of a
hole you dug for yourself. Why not just make a post called "Beth: ed
dolan is a sorry summbitch" And then apologize for calling her names.
Old September 7th 04, 05:07 AM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message

Poor Beth does not even know what is transpiring half the time. It is
jackasses like you that I mean to **** off, but you are so confounded

stupid
that it is not easy to do. However, I shall persevere in my humble

labors
here on ARBR to put you down and to keep you in your place - which is at

the
bottom of the heap.

All men are what I say they are because I know things you will never

know.

Uh huh. The wisdom oozes from your every pore.

Of course it does. I have read many thousands of books and you have read
only a few. You are nothing but a computer nerd, a new even dumber species
than the formerly illiterate, although both types have a lot in common.

But you exemplify to perfection every rotten thing that can be said

about
men. Although I think you may be more a satyr than a man because of all

your
sexual perversities.

I'm not a violent man. So you are wrong.
Sex is not perverse. So your wrong again.

I am saying you are an extremely stupid man, not necessarily a violent man.
But men are more violent than women and therefore are not as good as women.
Only someone as stupid as you would claim otherwise.

Your sex is perverse because you have freely admitted to this group that you
are a fornicator outside of marriage and that you are a masturbator. I think
you could also be a homosexual because you are quick to accuse others of
that particular perversion. Sex properly understood is not perverse, but
when it is improperly understood, then it is.

Smarter is not always better and better is not always smarter. But in

your
case there is no smarter and no better. It is just dumber and worser.

ed dolan gets dumber by the second.

What kind of a dumb ass does not even capitalize proper names?

What kind of a DUMBASS starts a post called "ed dolan on women" anyways.
Do you think people really give a damn on a bent forum what you think
about women? Its quite obvious your trying to dig your dumbass out of a
hole you dug for yourself. Why not just make a post called "Beth: ed
dolan is a sorry summbitch" And then apologize for calling her names.

I have never yet apologized on this group for calling anyone any names as
whatever names were called by me were well deserved. You are a case in
point.

Fully 75% of the posts on this group are incredibly stupid and go nowhere
and so I feel right at home posting my own very intelligent and well
considered statements whether they have anything to do with what you are
interested in or not. You say whatever you want to say and I will do the
same. And do not ever put words in my mouth. I know what I want to say
exactly without any help from you, be assured of that.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 7th 04, 05:17 AM
Robert L. Bass

I much prefer cats and dogs to any humans.

Well, Ed, there is some hope for you yet, then.

Hi Beth,

Hmm. He says he worships the ground upon which you walk. OTOH, he says he
prefers cats and dogs. One wonders what he does with the ground where they
have been. :^)

Old September 7th 04, 05:38 AM
Edward Dolan

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
I much prefer
cats and dogs to any humans.

Well, Ed, there is some hope for you yet, then.

Most men, unless they are monsters, will like dogs but for some strange
reason many men do not like cats. I have always thought this was most queer.
Cats are like little lions and tigers. They exemplify all of the virtues of
their big brothers. To observe a cat in your house is to observe a tiger in
the wild. They are not as loyal and faithful as dogs of course, but to me
that is even better. I very much like an animal that will occasionally bite
the hand that feeds him and in general treat me with disdain.

A man who does not appreciate cats is truly a monster, even more of a
monster than a man who does not like dogs. If all a man likes are other
humans and cannot relate to any of the other animals on this earth, then I
do not want to know such a man. He is beneath contempt in my book and not
worthy of civilization. To only care about other humans and not have a
loving thought for the cats and dogs that accompany us on our journey
through life is the most selfish thing I can think of.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 7th 04, 05:56 AM
Edward Dolan

"Robert L. Bass" wrote in message
I much prefer cats and dogs to any humans.

Well, Ed, there is some hope for you yet, then.

Hi Beth,

Hmm. He says he worships the ground upon which you walk. OTOH, he says

he
prefers cats and dogs. One wonders what he does with the ground where

they
have been. :^)

I swear this Bass character has **** on his brain ALL the time. I wonder if
he is having bowel problems?

It goes without saying that I do not "worship" any particular person
regardless of any qualities that person may have. I speak in
generalizations and in abstractions only. I respect and admire the qualities
of goodness where ever I can discern them. Women have these qualities much
more so than do men.

Dogs can be a bit messy, especially in the urban setting, but cats are
particularly clean and fastidious. On the other hand, we humans are total
pigs for the most part. In third world countries, people die of diseases
having to do with their own sewage. Here in the West we have developed a
plumbing system to help us out in this regard, but I think we are still
pretty good at fouling our own nest.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 7th 04, 06:05 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

I much prefer
cats and dogs to any humans.

Well, Ed, there is some hope for you yet, then.

Most men, unless they are monsters, will like dogs but for some strange
reason many men do not like cats. I have always thought this was most queer.
Cats are like little lions and tigers. They exemplify all of the virtues of
their big brothers. To observe a cat in your house is to observe a tiger in
the wild. They are not as loyal and faithful as dogs of course, but to me
that is even better. I very much like an animal that will occasionally bite
the hand that feeds him and in general treat me with disdain.

This explains much of your behavior.

A man who does not appreciate cats is truly a monster, even more of a
monster than a man who does not like dogs. If all a man likes are other
humans and cannot relate to any of the other animals on this earth, then I
do not want to know such a man. He is beneath contempt in my book and not
worthy of civilization. To only care about other humans and not have a
loving thought for the cats and dogs that accompany us on our journey
through life is the most selfish thing I can think of.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well."
Missy Dizick

Old September 7th 04, 09:18 AM
Slugger

Of course it does. I have read many thousands of books and you have read
only a few. You are nothing but a computer nerd, a new even dumber species
than the formerly illiterate, although both types have a lot in common.

Books do not make one smart. As you said before, smarter is not always
better and better is not always smarter. Why not trying being virtuous
instead of a jackass who blames it on his gender. Take credit for your
own actions instead of bailing out and blaming men. You called Beth
some ****ty names as i recall. You should apologize for them. I get
the feeling you are incapable of admitting your wrong though. A real
man is capable of this.

I am saying you are an extremely stupid man, not necessarily a violent man.
But men are more violent than women and therefore are not as good as women.
Only someone as stupid as you would claim otherwise.

Wow ed, brilliant deduction. All your years of celibacy have afforded
you information that the rest of us already know. And we have great
sex!

Your sex is perverse because you have freely admitted to this group that you
are a fornicator outside of marriage and that you are a masturbator.

Wrong.

I think you could also be a homosexual because you are quick to accuse others of
that particular perversion. Sex properly understood is not perverse, but
when it is improperly understood, then it is.

Your opinions of sex are inconsequential since you are scared of your
own dick.
Homosexuality is not perverse either.

Smarter is not always better and better is not always smarter. But in

your
case there is no smarter and no better. It is just dumber and worser.

ed dolan gets dumber by the second.

What kind of a dumb ass does not even capitalize proper names?

me. as i said before i do it to **** you off. this is the last time i
will answer that question. By the way i did capitalize Beth's name so i
don't know what your problem is.(your name doesn't count)

What kind of a DUMBASS starts a post called "ed dolan on women" anyways.
Do you think people really give a damn on a bent forum what you think
about women? Its quite obvious your trying to dig your dumbass out of a
hole you dug for yourself. Why not just make a post called "Beth: ed
dolan is a sorry summbitch" And then apologize for calling her names.

And do not ever put words in my mouth. I know what I want to say
exactly without any help from you, be assured of that.

Be assured that i will say what i want, when i want. Which will include
ed dolan dissections, interpretations and direct translations.
Please do post more of your idiocy. Its fun tearing you a new asshole.
If you think you are providing a service to the group, well then so am
i.
I too provide a necessary service of keeping ed "Dumbass" dolan in
check.

Slugger

Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Calorie Estimates.... LaoFuZhi UK 59 July 26th 04 07:17 PM
Alpenrose Challenge Mike Murray Racing 0 June 13th 04 04:28 AM
FW Calling All Grassroots Women s Cycling Programs! John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 0 November 19th 03 12:45 PM
Tour de France: No Women Ever? Pbwalther General 19 July 16th 03 02:30 PM