Ed Dolan on women

Old September 7th 04, 10:53 AM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message
Of course it does. I have read many thousands of books and you have read
only a few. You are nothing but a computer nerd, a new even dumber

species
than the formerly illiterate, although both types have a lot in common.

Books do not make one smart. As you said before, smarter is not always
better and better is not always smarter. Why not trying being virtuous
instead of a jackass who blames it on his gender. Take credit for your
own actions instead of bailing out and blaming men. You called Beth
some ****ty names as i recall. You should apologize for them. I get
the feeling you are incapable of admitting your wrong though. A real
man is capable of this.

Books (reading the written word) do indeed make one not only smart but
knowledgeable. Where else do you think we get our knowledge from if not from
books (reading). Personal experiences are always extremely limited and do
not count for much in the long run. My allusion to smarter and better had to
do with the idea that men are smarter than women generally and women are
better (more virtuous) than men generally. I then went on to note that you
are clearly the exception as you are neither smart nor virtuous. In other
words, you are total cipher.

What would you know about being a real man. You are a ****-up and a
****-off! I am able to make some discriminations between men and women based
on intelligent thinking. Not be be able to make distinctions marks you as an
idiot. My post was all about making a clarification and had nothing to do
with apologizing to anyone for anything. Please learn how to read.

And what would you know about being virtuous. You have ever proven yourself
to be a ****-up and a ****-off on this group - or am I starting to repeat
myself. I tire of eternally calling you an idiot.

Beth can handle her own affairs without any assistance from a fornicating
and masturbating moron like you.

I think you owe this group an apology for being such a ****-up and a
****-off, but I am not going to hold my breath waiting for it.

I am saying you are an extremely stupid man, not necessarily a violent

man.
But men are more violent than women and therefore are not as good as

women.
Only someone as stupid as you would claim otherwise.

Wow ed, brilliant deduction. All your years of celibacy have afforded
you information that the rest of us already know. And we have great
sex!

Your brain has been rotted by your fornications and masturbations. I do not
need morons like you for commentary - either positive or negative.

Your sex is perverse because you have freely admitted to this group that

you
are a fornicator outside of marriage and that you are a masturbator.

Wrong.

Unless I am confusing you with some other idiot here. You do realize of
course that fornication is just another word for sex outside of marriage.
Does your wife know that you are a fornicator. I know that she knows you are
a masturbator. Wives know things like that.

I think you could also be a homosexual because you are quick to accuse

others of
that particular perversion. Sex properly understood is not perverse, but
when it is improperly understood, then it is.

Your opinions of sex are inconsequential since you are scared of your
own dick.
Homosexuality is not perverse either.

Homo is as perverse as it gets. It is a sin against God and Man. In a well
ordered universe those types would be taken out and stoned to death. But
what would you know about it. You are in league with the Devil. One thing is
for sure - no one on this group is the least bit interested in hearing what
you think on the subject since we already know what you are - a fornicator
and a masturbator by your own admission. Since that is what you are, you are
not qualified to speak on the subject. We are not interested in what
degenerates like you think about sex here on ARBR.

Smarter is not always better and better is not always smarter. But

in
your
case there is no smarter and no better. It is just dumber and

worser.

ed dolan gets dumber by the second.

What kind of a dumb ass does not even capitalize proper names?

me. as i said before i do it to **** you off. this is the last time i
will answer that question. By the way i did capitalize Beth's name so i
don't know what your problem is.(your name doesn't count)

You are nothing if not a ****ing mess. You write like you never spent a day
in school in your life. I am convinced you do not know how to write well
because you also do not know how to think well. The two go together.

What kind of a DUMBASS starts a post called "ed dolan on women"

anyways.
Do you think people really give a damn on a bent forum what you think
about women? Its quite obvious your trying to dig your dumbass out of

a[i]
hole you dug for yourself. Why not just make a post called "Beth: ed
dolan is a sorry summbitch" And then apologize for calling her names.

And do not ever put words in my mouth. I know what I want to say
exactly without any help from you, be assured of that.

Be assured that i [i] will say what i [i]want, when i want. Which will

include
ed dolan [Ed Dolan] dissections, interpretations and direct translations.
Please do post more of your idiocy. Its [It's] fun tearing you a new

asshole.[i]
If you think you are providing a service to the group, well then so am
i .
I too provide a necessary service of keeping ed [Ed] "Dumbass" ["Dumb

Ass"] dolan [Dolan] in
check.

You are the only asshole here who needs to be dissected, interpreted and
translated - if you ever had anything to say other than rubbish. My writing
is crystal clear as is my thinking. You could perhaps add to it, if you
weren't such an idiot, but you cannot subtract from it. To be able to do
that you would have to out think me. That is not going to happen unless I
get a stroke or Alzheimer's.

Always be sure to include some content in your post as my mind requires
substance. Just constantly calling you a ****ing asshole won't do it for me
in the long run as it gets tiresome to say the least. One other thing - if
you step on my posts without saying something pertinent to the content of my
message, then I will do the same to your posts on other threads. That is the
sort of thing that will make this newsgroup very unhappy, but I always
believe in fighting fire with fire.

By the way, there is no one in this world and nothing short of death that
can keep me in check. What a laugh that is. We shall see who has the greater
resources of invective and who has stored up the most bile in a lifetime of
living. This is frankly nothing but recreation for me, but I am only going
to give you a very limited amount of my time. I know that I stimulate your
rotted brain cells, but you do absolutely nothing for me except try my
patience. I have never suffered fools gladly.

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 7th 04, 11:25 AM
Edward Dolan

"Robert L. Bass" wrote in message
Edward Dolan Wrote:

[...]
Beth is confused about a few things, but that is because
we men are essentially monsters...

Again, speak for yourself.

Almost all men think they are better than they really are and almost all
women think they are worse then they really are. We know from Bass's stalker
here on ARBR that there is at least one person in this world (besides his
ex-wife) who does not regard Bass as a good and moral man. But none of us
men are ever very good and moral, at least not compared to women.

Women are easily influenced by men and so women can be led into thinking
like men and even acting like men. But it is against their nature to do so.
I admire women who stick up for themselves and stay on course with their
true nature.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 7th 04, 03:31 PM
Pat

Most men, unless they are monsters, will like dogs but for some strange
reason many men do not like cats. I have always thought this was most

queer.
Cats are like little lions and tigers. They exemplify all of the virtues

of
their big brothers. To observe a cat in your house is to observe a tiger

in
the wild. They are not as loyal and faithful as dogs of course, but to me
that is even better. I very much like an animal that will occasionally

bite
the hand that feeds him and in general treat me with disdain.
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

It's not odd; it has to do with ego gratification. Cats simply will not make
a person feel like the "king of the world". Also, some men like dogs simply
because they see dogs as being the masters of themselves--able to do
whatever the dog pleases. My father-in-law had a big ol' mutt that roamed
the countryside, killing sheep and chickens and impregnating any female the
dog could find. My FIL took perverse pleasure in this, saying "What he does
on his own time is his business!" He took no responsibility for the dog
"Max" killing other people's animals, but he did take a perverse pride in
it: his dog was the "king of the neighborhood" and therefore, so was its
owner! Surely, you have seen this with neighbors perhaps who wants the
"biggest, baddest" dog on the block. What else would explain the
proliferation of pit bulls and Rottweilers in suburbia?

Pat in TX

Old September 7th 04, 09:40 PM
Edward Dolan

"Pat" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

I have had the great good fortune never to know the kind of person you
describe above.

When I was a kid dogs use to roam the town in packs creating a lot of havoc
and scaring kids. That is now ancient history and I NEVER see a dog at large
in my town anymore. It is a privilege to keep a dog, whether in town or on
the farm, and with that privilege goes certain responsibilities. Every
cyclist who goes riding on his bike around town or out into the countryside
knows the danger that loose dogs represent. Whenever I encounter a loose and
out of control dog, I know I am dealing with human scum.

I suspect people who own vicious breeds of dogs get them either for their
own personal protection or to protect their property. I believe it ought to
be illegal to have such a dog which represents a danger to other people who
may or may not be trespassing. I am in favor of firearms for protection, not
dogs.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 7th 04, 10:00 PM
Pat

I suspect people who own vicious breeds of dogs get them either for their
own personal protection or to protect their property. I believe it ought

be illegal to have such a dog which represents a danger to other people

who
may or may not be trespassing. I am in favor of firearms for protection,

not
dogs.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

My FIL lived out in the country, in rural Hood County, Texas. The people I
see with the Rottweilers are the same "type" of people who used to have
Doberman Pinschers a few years ago. In my experience, it's all about
"image". I have even seen people in rural SE Oklahoma who raise fighting
gamecocks and want to tell you that they raise them as "pets" or because
they appreciate the birds' "spirit". When Oklahoma voted last year to
(finally) outlaw that "blood sport" (I can't think of it as a sport), these
people were outraged and put up posters in my mother's little town in OK
vowing that "they" (meaning the government) will be "coming for your dogs
and cats next"!

Pat in TX

Old September 7th 04, 11:43 PM
Slugger

In article , Edward Dolan
wrote:

"Slugger" wrote in message
[...]

Ok so we get that you like books. Who doesn't? I have read plenty of
good books.

What would you know about being a real man. You are a ****-up and a
****-off! I am able to make some discriminations between men and women based
on intelligent thinking. Not be be able to make distinctions marks you as an
idiot. My post was all about making a clarification and had nothing to do
with apologizing to anyone for anything. Please learn how to read.

I did not know it was possible to be a ****-off.
Can you briefly explain how to be that ed?

And what would you know about being virtuous. You have ever proven yourself
to be a ****-up and a ****-off on this group - or am I starting to repeat
myself. I tire of eternally calling you an idiot.

Beth can handle her own affairs without any assistance from a fornicating
and masturbating moron like you.

Yes i am sure Beth can defend herself just fine. The problem is your
hypocrisy annoys me, and i like to expose you for the fake summbitch
troll that you are.

I think you owe this group an apology for being such a ****-up and a
****-off, but I am not going to hold my breath waiting for it.

I am saying you are an extremely stupid man, not necessarily a violent

man.
But men are more violent than women and therefore are not as good as

women.
Only someone as stupid as you would claim otherwise.

Wow ed, brilliant deduction. All your years of celibacy have afforded
you information that the rest of us already know. And we have great
sex!

Your brain has been rotted by your fornications and masturbations. I do not
need morons like you for commentary - either positive or negative.

Has it? Got any proof alter boy?

Your sex is perverse because you have freely admitted to this group that

you
are a fornicator outside of marriage and that you are a masturbator.

Wrong.

Unless I am confusing you with some other idiot here. You do realize of
course that fornication is just another word for sex outside of marriage.
Does your wife know that you are a fornicator. I know that she knows you are
a masturbator. Wives know things like that.

When did i say i was married?
My girlfriend knows i fornicate..
uhhh are you stupid?

[...]

There is no hope for you until you admit to yourself that you are a
raging homosexual.

Smarter is not always better and better is not always smarter. But

in
your
case there is no smarter and no better. It is just dumber and

worser.

ed dolan gets dumber by the second.

What kind of a dumb ass does not even capitalize proper names?

me. as i said before i do it to **** you off. this is the last time i
will answer that question. By the way i did capitalize Beth's name so i
don't know what your problem is.(your name doesn't count)

You are nothing if not a ****ing mess. You write like you never spent a day
in school in your life. I am convinced you do not know how to write well
because you also do not know how to think well. The two go together.

[i]

blah blah blah....more rants, didn't even bother reading this **** here.
Old September 8th 04, 01:26 AM
Tom Sherman

BRIAN to FOLLOWERS: "Now, **** off!"

ARTHUR to BRIAN: "How shall we **** off, O Lord?"

--
Tom Sherman - Always look on the bright side of life!

Old September 8th 04, 02:57 AM
Perry Butler

Edward Dolan" wrote in message
om...
I didn't spend my life in
the bowels of great university libraries without picking up a clue or
two.

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
I did not retire here - I have lived here all of my life and I will die
here.

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Perry Butler" wrote in message
Ed,

You get caught in a LIE about where you have lived, much less what you

have
done with your life!

I have already explained to you my living arraignments over the course of

my
life in a previous post, but you are too g.d. stupid to grasp anything

that
is told to you. The only liar here is yourself because you are telling

lies
about me. What a ****ed up scoundrel you are! If you only knew how
uninterested I am in you, you would return the favor and get out of my

face,
you g.d. moron!

There was no substance in your explaination. In one thread you said "I
didn't spend my life in the bowels of great university libraries." In
another thread you said, " I did not retire here - I have lived here all of
my life and I will die here" when speaking about Worthington, Minnesota. Do
you understand the English language? Is the Worthington Junior College
library " the bowels of great university libraries?" In other words if you
lived in Worthington "all of my life" you did not spend your "life in the
bowels of great university libraries." Simply put, you have lied and are a
liar! Define liar! It describes you!

You can be anyone you want on the Internet!

Perry Butler is the typical liberal asshole who just loves to call others
names like liar. Even when you explain to him what is being said he is
unable to grasp the essence of anything. Would you want a moron like this
teaching your children (he claims to be an elementary teacher)? Here are a
few choice names for him: jackass extradinaire, nincompoop in excelsis and
dumkopf of the highest order.

While I can "grab the essence of" liar, you apparently do not understand its
meaning!

Even though I teach a class of elementary computers I am NOT considered an
elementary teacher. If you had the simplest knowledge of research you would
know that! Are you sure you were a librarian?

Now you START a TROLL post!

I will start and finish whatever kind of posts I please and if you do not
like it, you can go **** yourself!

"**** yourself" is what a reclusive, antisocial liar with a mother fixation
does (and did)!

Again, you're pathetic.

Perry B - Minnesota

Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Calorie Estimates.... LaoFuZhi UK 59 July 26th 04 07:17 PM
Alpenrose Challenge Mike Murray Racing 0 June 13th 04 04:28 AM
FW Calling All Grassroots Women s Cycling Programs! John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 0 November 19th 03 12:45 PM
Tour de France: No Women Ever? Pbwalther General 19 July 16th 03 02:30 PM