I was wondering....

Old October 18th 05, 12:46 AM
dragondelano

Default I was wondering....

Well winter is coming up and i dont knwo what to do. Where am I supoes
to practice? Where do you practice? Also do you guys have liek a
practice routine?? I was just wondering, if you do plz post it, I could
really use it!!!

--
dragondelano

I am a proformer....is there anymore to say?
dragondelano's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10446

Old October 18th 05, 01:14 AM
chosen

in winter, i usually do the same thing i always do. same "routine". just
wear a coat and do what i do. and plus if you do like a lot of tricks,
or even trials your body will get ehated up on its own, and youll be
like i dont need this coat.

--
chosen

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I.. got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window.. and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.. bad... bad
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old October 18th 05, 01:17 AM
dragondelano

Doesnt the traction of the tire change cuz of all the snow?!?!?!?! or am
i totally wrong?