I'm wondering...

Old October 8th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default I'm wondering...

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
That's a bit tasteless.

That's one thing you can't say about 2 girls 1 cup.

Old October 8th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 8, 2:10*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Oct 8, 1:23 pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...7c5c47c5c09ea3

That post is a week old. *That's an eternity.

It also contains the reason for his absence, or did you read that all
right and "eternity" was a joke? That's a bit tasteless.

Oops. I didn't read that carefully. Didn't mean to make a tasteless
joke.

I'll be the first to admit I give Bruce a hard time now and then, but
I didn't mean to make light of that. I apologize.

-rj
Old October 9th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
That's a bit tasteless.

That's one thing you can't say about 2 girls 1 cup.

This discussion is so messed up I must mention the greatest interview
with George Clooney that is ever likely to be published:

http://www.esquire.com/features/george-clooney-2-girls-1-cup-0408-3

At this point, I make a segue that seemed relevant at the time but in
retrospect was probably a very bad idea. "You know," I tell him, "I
asked the guy who does the Esquire Website what I should show George
Clooney, and he said, 'Show him 2 Girls 1 Cup.' "

Old October 9th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
This discussion is so messed up I must mention the greatest interview
with George Clooney that is ever likely to be published:

http://www.esquire.com/features/george-clooney-2-girls-1-cup-0408-3

Excellent, but also: have those movie types not seen the Pasolini
classic Salò?
Old October 9th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
This discussion is so messed up I must mention the greatest interview
with George Clooney that is ever likely to be published:

http://www.esquire.com/features/george-clooney-2-girls-1-cup-0408-3

Excellent, but also: have those movie types not seen the Pasolini
classic Salò?

Er...the Wikipedia entry says that it's a favorite of Catherine Breillat!

George probably hasn't seen it because the Criterion DVD is out of print.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing
Old October 10th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Oct 8, 1:27 pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?
I hope not. But look at the pattern. He came back, got all wound up
as he is apt to do, and then starting changing identities at an
alarming rate. And then the identities started to talk about and to
each other.
And then he went on that psychotic posting spree. After that, the
line goes completely dead.
It's a little worrisome. I'm just saying.
-rj
LC VP and concerned citizen
Maybe someone showed him 2 girls 1 cup.

Damn! Just the wikipedia description was enough.

Bob Schwartz- Hide quoted text -

Heh. I already knew that one. LParty was totally new to me, though.

Someone should make a Lemon Party / Two Girls mashup...

...actually, I hope no one has. But it wouldn't surprise me. Kyle?

-rj

Rule 34.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+34

Thankfully, my Google Kung Fu has limits.
Old October 10th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 8, 11:58*am, "Off The Back" wrote:

A reply to that post was from an alive-and-well "Chuck".

Quit making me drop back for you... now get up here and take a pull.

Mark
(LC Rolleur)

I've reevaluated, Mark. You're right. Chuck is Bruce. Bruce is
Chuck.

As for pulling, I don't do that. I'm the LC's designated sprinter.

-rj

Old October 11th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

On Oct 8, 11:58*am, "Off The Back" wrote:

A reply to that post was from an alive-and-well "Chuck".

Quit making me drop back for you... now get up here and take a pull.

Mark
(LC Rolleur)

I've reevaluated, Mark. You're right. Chuck is Bruce. Bruce is
Chuck.

Is Chuck using Randy's computer, Jerry's or his own?

--
tanx,
Howard

Abandon the Creeping Meatball!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Just wondering The UniSLAB Unicycling 5 August 11th 07 05:51 PM
just wondering???? rem48 Unicycling 11 August 6th 07 08:56 PM
Been Wondering Where Tam Is?? Gags Australia 13 June 25th 07 10:10 PM
Just wondering Terri Rides 1 June 23rd 06 06:38 PM
I was wondering.... dragondelano Unicycling 2 October 18th 05 01:17 AM