Halfords Cycle Helmet

Old March 31st 04, 05:24 PM
Richard Bates

Default Halfords Cycle Helmet

Just read on the back of the box for my Halfords Helmet:

"Remove foam protector before recycling box".

Is that referring to the helmet?

--

Personal Site:
www.artybee.net (same crap, different layout)
Old March 31st 04, 05:49 PM
JohnB

Richard Bates wrote:

Just read on the back of the box for my Halfords Helmet:

"Remove foam protector before recycling box".

Is that referring to the helmet?

Correct. Place the box on your head.

John B
Old March 31st 04, 06:17 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Richard Bates wrote:

Just read on the back of the box for my Halfords Helmet:

"Remove foam protector before recycling box".

Is that referring to the helmet?

I like the standard disclaimer about " Some reasonably foreseeable
accidents may exceed this helmet's capacity to prevent injury or death".
Obviously helmets are 100% effective against unforeseeable accidents,
so ride ignorantly and you'll survive.