24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

Old March 6th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

Default 24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

steveyo wrote:
I'm in. Brian - I just paypal'ed you.

Alright Steve! gotta warn you though...there are hills, i know you
aren't very good at those

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)

Shoot me a PM, they are $8 + shipping till they are gone
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

1 spot left!

Brian MacKenzie
Tim Morin
Roland Kays
Vince Lemay
Marty Bates
Eric Pulvermacher
Marissa
Perry Woodin
Steve Relles

(Roland, your friend contacted me saying he was gonna go for it...is he
coming?)

Old March 6th 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
1 spot left!...(Roland, your friend contacted me saying he was gonna go
for it...is he coming?)

Roland, you have a friend?

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rolandisimo

Brian,
My only friends are Steve, Perry and Vince - so please put them on my
team for this race.

I'm not sure who else contacted you claiming to be my friend, perhaps
its one of those Nigerian diamond business men who have been writing me
recently, they seem to want to be my friend.

Ro

--
rolandisimo
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

rolandisimo wrote:
Brian,
My only friends are Steve, Perry and Vince - so please put them on my
team for this race.

I'm not sure who else contacted you claiming to be my friend, perhaps
its one of those Nigerian diamond business men who have been writing me
recently, they seem to want to be my friend.

Ro

Well, he said 'i know the race is $175, but i will pay you $2000 by
visa and just send the change'

I guess it was Perry, and it's already listed...so...only one spot left

Old April 2nd 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Hey Brian, I sent you an e-mail a while back saying that I could no
longer make it to the race and never got a response.

I was really looking forward to this race but have accepted a job offer
to be the director of a wilderness summer camp.

I am taking a week off for RTL but can't swing both. This also means
that I am staying in Saskatchewan, at least for the summer. I am
thinking that I might try to organize a few rides in the scenic Narrow
Hills Park. I would love to get a group of unicyclists together to ride
the Esker trail or possibly the trail from the Gem Lakes to Little
Bear.

I was really looking forward to meeting everyone at this event;
hopefully I will meet everyone that was going to ride at RTL but if
not, maybe next year.

Hey just a thought, but if anyone is interested in working for me this
summer we are currently looking for staff to fill the roles of head
cook, EMT, Waterfront Director/head lifeguard, Buss driver/maintenance
person as well as additional councilors and resource personnel.

If interested PM me or send me an e-mail to

Almost forgot, here is the camps website, sorry it is sort of out-dated
but it gives you an idea what it is all about. 'www.johnboscocamp.com'
(
http://www.johnboscocamp.com)

Peace

ERIC

--
saskatchewanian
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

I'm bummed Eric (Sask...) isn't making it. He looked like a fun guy
(fungi?).

So there are only 8 signed up as of now, with 2 spots left?

Old April 2nd 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

rolandisimo wrote:
Brian,
My only friends are Steve, Perry and Vince

You must be a real loaner

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

skilewis74 wrote:
You must be a real loaner

Yeah, do you want to borrow him?