Article about Unicycle Glidecamming in EventDV magazine

Old April 30th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

Default Article about Unicycle Glidecamming in EventDV magazine

Hey everyone, EventDV magazine is pretty big in the pro video world.

Sorry I tend to ramble when talking about what I do

This was written when I was still going to film RTL

(On a side note, I am sponsoring a documentary of the race focusing on
the girls in the event, and am sending her my Glidecam to help her
make her film even better, so while I cannot film it, I am happy to
know that it will be well documented)

here's the article!

http://tinyurl.com/5t3kwn

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)

Shoot me a PM, they are $8 + shipping till they are gone
Old April 30th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JustOneWheel

GREAT JOB!

It was great to see that you included me in such a powerful
interview:-) You know the content is interesting, when your given that
much real estate in a quality magazine.
Keep up the great exposure.

Adam

--
JustOneWheel

HAVE FUN ON _ONE_!
Old April 30th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

That was a very nice article. As if I didn't already want a glidecam
enough.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old April 30th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

Great interview Brian.

I can't wait for the footage of RTL

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
Old June 12th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

luckily the article was written early enough to remove the RTL reference
that I will not be filming.

also...how do you like the cover of the mag

too bad there is a white. presumably the address section, box over the
unicycle wheel...

Old June 12th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

Old June 12th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian MacKenzie

Old June 12th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Dude, that's freaking awesome.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)