is udc trust worthy

Old July 25th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

Default is udc trust worthy

ihas any one had any problems whith udc like not geting what you wanted
or any thing negitive about them because i may get the QU-AX

--
uni man 22
uni man 22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12701

Old July 25th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Pretty much any website that uses credit card as a form of payment is
trust worthy. Many credit cards (or at least visa does so I assume
others do aswell) have a policy where if you do not recieve the product
or service you purchase then they will not charge you, this means that
the credit company will go after the person who sold it to you and the
wrath of a credit company is much worse than the wrath of a disgruntled
customer.

--
ntappin

Old July 25th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Yep. Service at UDC.UK has always been great.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Old July 25th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

iam from brazil and ordered a unicycle from udc.usa

they are great... nice timing and always are ready to ready your
questions and talk to you..

when i bought my unicycle i ordered another seat..
them they send to me the unicycle but they forget the seat..
but they sended to me really fast . just like in another 4 day i got
the other seat..

udc is great!

--
picado

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###

One wheel in brazil
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old July 25th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bugman

Very Trustworthy. If they mess up they do what they can to make the
customer happy. Many times doing more than most companies would do.

--
bugman

*-NAUCC 2006 -*

Old July 25th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

UDC in the UK are really good, they generally ship stuff really quick,
they're really helpful, and when they do get stuff wrong (usually only
small things in my experience) they're eager to put things right and
keep the customer happy.

If UDC in the US are anything like that, then they'll be great to buy
from. I'd certainly be happy to trust them based on my experience.

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301

Old July 25th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

if you can't trust UDC, who can you trust?

--
iridemymuni

Just because you have their' attention doesn't mean you have their
respect.

~~hold bananas and chug counterfeit tobasco for christ~~
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old July 25th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

Definitely. When I bought my first unicycle (Torker CX 24") from UDC, we
sent a bit too much money on accident (not much, just 5-10 dollars),
and they called us up from UDC HQ (wherever that is) and asked if
instead of sending us back a check for 5 measly dollars, they just
throw in the DVD Defect with my uni. Freakin awesome if you ask me.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

forget_your_life wrote:

not really,there were many more suppers since Jesus didnt acually die
but was taken down off the cross and smuggled over to Europe.

dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Old July 25th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phuni

UDC in the United States is great. Very trustworthy and very
personable. I've had a problem with only one order (a small problem)
and they fixed it immediately. It's a family-run business in Marietta,
GA...I visited their business once and they took a great deal of time
to explain thing;they are always friendly and helpful on the phone. I
buy my uni's through my LBS who, of course, buys from UDC. My LBS has
nothing but great things to say about them as well.

They also are in close contact with all the other UDC's across the
globe. Some recommendations were made to me based on Roger's advice
from UDC.UK. - I'm really glad they did. The KH 24 XC I purchased was
exactly what I was looking for.

All hail, UDC.US.UK.NZ.wherever else!

Phil
Indianapolis

--
Phuni
Phuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5264

Old July 26th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

dudewithasock wrote:
Definitely. When I bought my first unicycle (Torker CX 24") from UDC, we
sent a bit too much money on accident (not much, just 5-10 dollars),
and they called us up from UDC HQ (wherever that is) and asked if
instead of sending us back a check for 5 measly dollars, they just
throw in the DVD Defect with my uni. Freakin awesome if you ask me.

That's someplace around Atlanta Georgia I think.

Defect for $5?? Maybe I should pay too much next time!

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'