André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 16th 09, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Neil Brooks

Default Abortion

On Jun 15, 1:55*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Would that someone would take a bead on your sorry ass!

Implying that you wish somebody dead ... based solely on a political
disagreement?

Yet another reason you seem to admire Bill Sornson so much.

Maybe you should marry him. It's a metaphysical certainty that nobody
else would....
Old June 16th 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:53:22 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:38:40 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Millions of babies are born every year who are premature. The thing to
remember about abortion whether early or late is that it occurs after
conception - hence it is murder!

According to one definition. But, if killing is wrong, then live by
your words: don't poison any carpenter ants invading your house; don't
eat any animals for your daily meals; and certainly don't support the
manufacture of any form of lethal weapon.

Liberal thinking at its best - equating ants with humans!

Well, I respond to trolls as if they are human - I might as well give
ants the same consideration.

The main thing is not to give an unborn baby any consideration at all - you
god damn ****ing baby killer!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 16th 09, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:55:57 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:39:40 -0400, dgk wrote:

I don't believe in the crap about us having souls but other creatures
don't. We have so many humans on earth that we're wiping out the other
species so we can keep expanding the human land areas. I think other
species also deserve a chance. They were, after all, created by the
same creator, no?

No, see, those other creatures were just put here for Republicans to
hunt with high powered rifles and telescopic scopes for entertainment.
That's the only reason.

Would that someone would take a bead on your sorry ass!

I can see you've never undergone any proper training. As ass wound is
rarely lethal.

Old June 16th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 1:55 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Would that someone would take a bead on your sorry ass!

Implying that you wish somebody dead ... based solely on a political

disagreement?

Yet another reason you seem to admire Bill Sornson so much.

I equate abortion with murder, which amounts to much more than a political
disagreement - you god damn ****ing baby killer!

Maybe you should marry him. It's a metaphysical certainty that nobody

else would....

I would sooner marry the chair I am presently sitting in, or a horse, than
marry another human (famous Jackie Mason joke). Why should I? I don't want
any children and that is the only reason for marriage - you god damn ****ing

Old June 16th 09, 01:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:57:22 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]

It must be wonderful to view the world as only black or white. No need
to actually think; just do what the big daddy pope tells you. Hmm.
Wasn't there something about being fruitful and multiplying? You seem
to have missed that one.

Some people view the Ark story as meaning that we are responsible for
all life on Earth, not just human life. I don't actually need a fairy
tale to tell me something like that but it's useful for people unable
to escape their religious brainwashing.

Ed, it probably comes as a shock to you that no one actually is in
favor of abortion. It ends what would become a human life, and it is
an agonizing decision - very rarely lightly made in spite of what you
believe.

I would much rather see birth control expanded, but you oppose that
also right? Sex is only for having babies I guess? Keep playing with
that hand Ed. So much easier than having a meaningful relationship
with another person. You know Ed, the Just Say No campaign isn't
marketed to adults.

It's pretty easy to oppose abortion rights when you never have to face
being pregnant or having made someone pregnant. That's not like buying
a new bike Ed (just to keep it on topic). You can always sell a new
bike to someone else if you decide you don't liike it. But a baby is
forever Ed. It changes your life permanently. Huge amounts of money
and time. Forever types of time.

That is, of course, something you will never have to face; luckily for
the rest of us.

Old June 17th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

wrote:

[...]

Marriage and having children is for the hoi polloi, not for superior types
like Myself. In another age, one of belief, I would have been a monk and
spent my life contemplating the eternal verities. Instead, I am stuck with
slobs like you having to explain the simplest things.

Some people view the Ark story as meaning that we are responsible for
all life on Earth, not just human life. I don't actually need a fairy
tale to tell me something like that but it's useful for people unable
to escape their religious brainwashing.

The only thing worse than a religious brainwashing is a secular
brainwashing. You have gone from the pot into the fire. That is why you
think it is fine and dandy to kill babies in the womb. The next step is
simply to kill children and then anyone else you don't want around. You have
become a monster. Move over Hitler - here is company for you!

Ed, it probably comes as a shock to you that no one actually is in
favor of abortion. It ends what would become a human life, and it is
an agonizing decision - very rarely lightly made in spite of what you
believe.

That is not so. There are zillions of people who greatly favor abortion.
They are secular types like you who do not know how to control their lusts
and make up for it by killing babies in the womb. The only thing that
matters to them is their own convenience. Abortion is an abomination - you
numskull!

I would much rather see birth control expanded, but you oppose that
also right? Sex is only for having babies I guess? Keep playing with
that hand Ed. So much easier than having a meaningful relationship
with another person. You know Ed, the Just Say No campaign isn't
marketed to adults.

Our culture promotes sexuality of all kinds. Why? For purposes of
self-gratification. Sex is for the purpose of creating new life - period!
Only secular Jews think sex is a good in and of itself. I have always hated
swinish behavior. It is inhuman and results in the slaughter of innocents
sooner or later. Where is the wrath of God when it is so badly needed!

It's pretty easy to oppose abortion rights when you never have to face
being pregnant or having made someone pregnant. That's not like buying
a new bike Ed (just to keep it on topic). You can always sell a new
bike to someone else if you decide you don't liike it. But a baby is
forever Ed. It changes your life permanently. Huge amounts of money
and time. Forever types of time.

Actually, my bikes are forever too. I have dozens of them cluttering up the
house. I never sell anything!

Abortion is a means of correcting a mistake, but at someone else's expense.
That someone else is an innocent baby in the womb. Abortion is an
abomination - something that only a secularist would think up. What the hell
was Dr. Tiller ever doing in a church I wonder?

The original sin is the sex without wanting the child. And then the sin is
compounded by murdering the child. It is the fornicators that should be put
to death, not the child. I am in favor of stoning in the streets for such
sinners. Hanging is way too good for them.

That is, of course, something you will never have to face; luckily for
the rest of us.

Everyone should strive to become Holy like Saint Edward the Great. Yea, that
is the only solution for what ails the world. Thus spake Zarathustra.

Old July 22nd 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Mike A Schwab

Default Death Penalty

On Jun 8, 8:44*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Still Just Me... wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:13:00 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

You just love to make up stuff. *Furman didn't plant the glove*; he
lied about having ever used the 'n' word.

He clearly planted it. Simpson parked in front of his house and went
in the normal way. The alley was still crossed with cobwebs, based on
the testimony of his fellow detectives. It was a plant. So was the
drop of blood on the gate that magically appeared three days after the
original photos were taken with it not there. Perhaps you'd also like
to explain away why the detective took his blood out for a ride one
day.

There is a bicycle trail in Springfield IL that is very busy during
the day. One evening about 4 years ago I went for a group ride on the
trail. It was a summer evening about 6:10 pm, I am sure a couple of
hundred of riders had rode that trail that day.

There had been a short, light rainshower just before the starting
time, I happened to be least scared of getting wet, so I was the lead
rider out. Perhaps an hour had elapsed since the last rider had come
through. Sure could not tell that by the cobwebs though. They were
thick. Stretched all the way across the trail, 8 feet from tree to
tree. Did this for at least a mile.
Old July 22nd 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Tim McNamara

In article ,
AMuzi wrote:

Still wrote:
Charles Manson did not kill Sharon Tate.

"Michael Press" wrote
Charles Manson was convicted of the murder of Sharon Tate, and
rightly so. Had Vincent Bugliosi been counsel for prosecution in
State of California vs. Orenthal James Simpson, then Simpson
would have gone straight to jail, not collecting $200.

"Edward Dolan" wrote:
At last, something that Mr. Press and I can agree upon. Manson was
the force behind all the killings and should now be rotting in his
grave if justice were the least bit swift in this country. The OJ
Simpson miscarriage of justice is a monument to Black Racism in
America. All Blacks should have been excluded from that particular
jury. Some morons do not think Black racism can exist in America,
but I assure you that it is alive and well everywhere in the land
despite our half Black president.

Michael Press wrote:
Prosecution was outright incompetent. They had a duty to the
people, and failed abominably.

Worse than mere incompetence. The critical point was that evidence
passed through the hands of a perjurer. Jury had no choice really,
despite his obvious guilt.

Yeah. The outcome of a criminal trial in most cases is not the guilt or
innocence of the accused but whether the jury or judge is convinced by
the prosecution. There have been many who served significant jail time
despite being innocent of the crime, and probably not a few innocents
who have been put to death. Recent advances in technology seem at least
to be able to exonerate some falsely convicted persons. I'm delighted
by this because I think it's good to send the right person to jail.

Unfortunately there are also trials like the Simpson trial in which the
bungling of the police and the bungling of the prosecution undercut what
looks like a very solid case. It's interesting to note, however, the
split in opinions about this case; IME most of the whites I work with
were sure of his guilt whereas only about 1/4 (rough guess from memory)
of the African-Americans I talked to at the time were sure of his guilt.
The 3/4 (likewise rough guess from memory) who weren't were very sure
that the police faked the evidence and were very sure that faking
evidence against African-Americans is SOP in most police departments.
Old July 23rd 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Cobwebs and cycling

Mike A Schwab wrote:

There is a bicycle trail in Springfield IL that is very busy during
the day. One evening about 4 years ago I went for a group ride on the
trail. It was a summer evening about 6:10 pm, I am sure a couple of
hundred of riders had rode that trail that day.

There had been a short, light rainshower just before the starting
time, I happened to be least scared of getting wet, so I was the lead
rider out. Perhaps an hour had elapsed since the last rider had come
through. Sure could not tell that by the cobwebs though. They were
thick. Stretched all the way across the trail, 8 feet from tree to
tree. Did this for at least a mile.

That is why you put a front fairing (Zzipper or Mueller) on your 'bent
and duck your head down behind it.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
The right to arm bears does not make armed bears right.- Anon.
Old July 23rd 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° writes:
Mike A Schwab wrote:

There is a bicycle trail in Springfield IL that is very busy during
the day. One evening about 4 years ago I went for a group ride on the
trail. It was a summer evening about 6:10 pm, I am sure a couple of
hundred of riders had rode that trail that day.

There had been a short, light rainshower just before the starting
time, I happened to be least scared of getting wet, so I was the lead
rider out. Perhaps an hour had elapsed since the last rider had come
through. Sure could not tell that by the cobwebs though. They were
thick. Stretched all the way across the trail, 8 feet from tree to
tree. Did this for at least a mile.

That is why you put a front fairing (Zzipper or Mueller) on your 'bent
and duck your head down behind it.

I still vividly recall once riding through a swarm
of baby spiders, wafting in the air on their silken
natural hang gliders. I washed my copious hair
multiple times daily for a couple of weeks after that.

And then there are those tiny flies, like midges,
mayflies and no-see-ums. You get one in one eye
and reflexively blink on it, thereby squashing it
into your eye. As you try to extracate its remains,
you get another one in the other eye. In the words
of Dizzy Dean, you are then "blounded."

They feel like single coffee grounds stuck in each
eye, with extra adhesive properties.

cheers,
Tom

--