Funny

Old August 21st 12, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Funny

Valverde, that paragon of virtuous behaviour is accusing team Sky of unfair
play. I should think about now Valverde and Movistar might have realised that
he's not the most popular rider in the peloton. The Movistar team car went to
the head of the peloton to ask Sky and BMC why they were pushing so hard. I
suspect the reply was something along the lines of '**** off'.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/valv...g-vuelta-crash

Old August 22nd 12, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 21/08/2012 20:13, atriage wrote:
Valverde, that paragon of virtuous behaviour is accusing team Sky of unfair
play. I should think about now Valverde and Movistar might have realised that
he's not the most popular rider in the peloton. The Movistar team car went to
the head of the peloton to ask Sky and BMC why they were pushing so hard. I
suspect the reply was something along the lines of '**** off'.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/valv...g-vuelta-crash

Even the Spanish don't agree with the prat.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ex-p...erde-crash-row

Old August 23rd 12, 04:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
The Movistar team car went to the head of the peloton to ask Sky and BMC why
they were pushing so hard. I suspect the reply was something along the
lines of '**** off'.

Something ado about putos and pussies.

Old August 23rd 12, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 23/08/2012 16:04, Simply Fred wrote:
atriage wrote:
The Movistar team car went to the head of the peloton to ask Sky and BMC why
they were pushing so hard. I suspect the reply was something along the
lines of '**** off'.

Something ado about putos and pussies.

Sky probably put Juan Antonio Flecha in the squad so he could talk to Movistar
in correct 'idiomatic' Spanish.

Old August 24th 12, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
atriage wrote:

Valverde, that paragon of virtuous behaviour is accusing team Sky of unfair
play. I should think about now Valverde and Movistar might have realised that
he's not the most popular rider in the peloton. The Movistar team car went to
the head of the peloton to ask Sky and BMC why they were pushing so hard. I
suspect the reply was something along the lines of '**** off'.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/valv...g-vuelta-crash

“Sky formed an echelon and they’re perfectly within their rights to do that.
I’m not cross that I lost the lead because of this,
but because there was no respect.”

Hunh? Never mind respect.
I'll take the lead with a
large side order of fear.