Bikee

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 7th 05, 01:07 AM
Richard Greenberg

Default Bikee

Hi. I'm not a recumbent cycler (not yet anyway), but have been playing with
the idea of purchasing a "not too expensive' one to play with. I don't see
any easy way to "try out" recumbents in my neighborhood, and don't really
have the time to travel hours to any of the 2 or 3 shops within 500 miles of
LI, NY. I've noticed that there are a few Bikee's (or is it Bike E's) for
sale now and then on Ebay. Are these bikes a reasonable place to start?
What should one pay for a good to excellent condition specimen? Thanks for
any info/advice.