A Man Needs A Fish Like A Woman Needs a Bicycle

Old October 10th 05, 11:11 AM
aeek

Default A Man Needs A Fish Like A Woman Needs a Bicycle

(the title of an old friends blog)

I don't understand, why do I need (N+1) fish where N is my current
number of fish ???

--
aeek

Old October 10th 05, 11:45 AM
TimC

On 2005-10-10, aeek (aka Bruce)

(the title of an old friends blog)

I don't understand, why do I need (N+1) fish where N is my current
number of fish ???

Which reminds me. I haven't had fish in a while

--
TimC
MacOSX: Sort of like a pedigree persian cat. Very sleek, very
Old October 10th 05, 01:13 PM
SomeGuy

aeek Wrote:
(the title of an old friends blog)

I don't understand, why do I need (N+1) fish where N is my current
number of fish ???

http://www.bikereader.com/contributors/misc/fish.html

As for more fish, it's full of protien and healthy fats. Good for ya!

--
SomeGuy

Old October 10th 05, 01:18 PM
aeek

TimC Wrote:

Which reminds me. I haven't had fish in a while

--
TimC
MacOSX: Sort of like a pedigree persian cat. Very sleek, very
sexy, but a little too prone to going cross-eyed, biting you on
your thumb and then throwing up on your trousers. -- Jim in ASR

and cats like fish, spooky.
Which is an explanation, you always need more fish to keep your cats
happy.

--
aeek

Old October 10th 05, 01:51 PM
TimC

On 2005-10-10, aeek (aka Bruce)

TimC Wrote:

Which reminds me. I haven't had fish in a while

and cats like fish, spooky.
Which is an explanation, you always need more fish to keep your cats
happy.

I just got some kangaroo for both me and the cats tonight. Kanga
sausages for me.

cfsmtb: What pet food did you say it was? I have got ARK (but haven't
fed them yet), which is pure kangaroo. I had previously tried them on
several brands, all of which turned out to be kanga+liver+kidney+other
unappetising waste meat, hence probably why they explosively
"rejected" it.

--
TimC
It wasn't so much that that was the range, it was the way the *** picked a
Old October 10th 05, 02:00 PM
Terry Collins

aeek wrote:
TimC Wrote:

and cats like fish, spooky.

Not ours. Rejects all raw fish, and most cooked.
"What, you gave it some of our barra and it didn't eat it?"
The mullet I could understand, but barra.
Thankfully it showed it had some taste by eating the snapper.

Which is an explanation, you always need more fish to keep your cats
happy.

Nope, stand careflly to one side and just rattle a box of dried cat food
and ZOOM. meow!.

Old October 10th 05, 03:03 PM
aeek

Terry Collins Wrote:
aeek wrote:
TimC Wrote:

and cats like fish, spooky.

Not ours. Rejects all raw fish, and most cooked.

Yeah, one of ours initally only knew BBQ chicken & crunchies as food.
Had to rub raw fish across his lips before it dawned that this too was
food.

Getty off bicycles tho'.

--
aeek

Old October 11th 05, 08:43 AM
BrettM

aeek wrote in
:

Terry Collins Wrote:
aeek wrote:
TimC Wrote:

and cats like fish, spooky.

Not ours. Rejects all raw fish, and most cooked.

Yeah, one of ours initally only knew BBQ chicken &
crunchies as food. Had to rub raw fish across his lips
before it dawned that this too was food.

Getty off bicycles tho'.

Everytime I fillet a fish (or clean crabs, prawns etc) I get
both of them under my feet, meowing, even begging (which is
incredibly cute) but you've got to remove any scales, bones
or skin for them.

Takes me longer to clean up the scraps for them then it does
to fillet the fish :-). Then again they wouldn't be cats if
this wasn't the case.

It's the same with steak etc to, they have to have their
small share and they arrive as soon as I start to sharpen the
knife.

Cheers

BrettM
Old October 12th 05, 12:00 AM
hippy

aeek Wrote:
(the title of an old friends blog)

I don't understand, why do I need (N+1) fish where N is my current
number of fish ???

http://www.fishonabike.com/why.htm

hippy

--
hippy

Old October 12th 05, 12:02 AM
hippy

hippy Wrote:
http://www.fishonabike.com/why.htm

Oh, I can even tie in beer to the story..
http://www.fishonabike.com/guinness.htm

hippy

--
hippy

Top Gear Driving Song David Martin UK 38 June 1st 05 05:05 PM
Children should wear bicycle helmets. John Doe UK 516 December 16th 04 12:04 AM
New Bicycle Seat More Healthy for Men Paulpstein Social Issues 3 November 13th 04 11:53 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM