Koxx frame with a kh seatpost to small?

Old September 4th 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default Koxx frame with a kh seatpost to small?

When I put my kh alu seatpost in my white widow there is like an extra
1-2mm around the seatpost. Is this normal?

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Ducttape wrote:
not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
go to bed to get it just right.........

*Before you type that message telling what I did was wrong click 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko) abd be worry free! So every body can shut!*
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 4th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

The steel koxx frames need a shim to take 27.2 posts, are you using one?

--
Spencer Hochberg

www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spencer
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 4th 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Yeah a steel frame and a 27.2post so yeah I will need a shim.
Thanks.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Old September 4th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

It should have already had a shim in it because the tryall seat posts
are 27.2 also.

Old September 4th 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

It didn't when I got it from renegade a while ago (monthish or more). I
just got the frame so I don't know....

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Old September 4th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

he must have forgotten to include it. I think all koxx frames come with
this shim. For the time being, get some inner tube or some sheet metal
(inner tube is easier to grab quickly) and wrap it around the seatpost.
That'll do you till you get a real shim

--
brendan

[10:10] Amanda: can i have big boobs?
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 4th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Yeah they are supposed to come with one. Just email renegade and they'll
straighten it out for you

--
The UniSLAB
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 4th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

Or get one from your LBS

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com

Koxx one XTP frame Probailer2 Unicycling 38 August 10th 06 11:03 PM
Koxx XTP Frame... Rodgeriego Unicycling 22 April 4th 06 01:16 AM
koxx frame giraffe Unicycling 9 January 28th 06 06:20 PM
koxx seatpost? Tim Unicycling 1 December 29th 04 03:32 AM
koxx seatpost? General Dibbles Unicycling 0 December 29th 04 03:30 AM