Park Torque wrench. and NM's

Old January 4th 04, 05:37 AM
Neacalban1

Default Park Torque wrench. and NM's

Hi All,
I got a park torch wrench for X-mas, 3/8" drive, with allen keys. My
computer is having probs with adobe, and reading/downloading info from the
campy web-site is locking up the comp. I'm trying to find out the NM's
specified for Campy record10 (aluminum) cranks(pedals,and crank bolts). brakes,
deraillleurs, and TTT, seat pin binder bolt(its campy bolt with Chorus
titanium post- and if anyone knows the recommended seat rail clamp torque)
mutant stem bolt torque requirements(yeah, I know thats not campy. ! :-)

Thanks in advance to any replies. N
Old January 4th 04, 11:21 AM
Steve Hambley

Hi All,
I got a park torch wrench for X-mas, 3/8" drive, with allen keys. My
computer is having probs with adobe, and reading/downloading info from the
campy web-site is locking up the comp. I'm trying to find out the NM's
specified for Campy record10 (aluminum) cranks(pedals,and crank bolts).
brakes,
deraillleurs, and TTT, seat pin binder bolt(its campy bolt with Chorus
titanium post- and if anyone knows the recommended seat rail clamp torque)
mutant stem bolt torque requirements(yeah, I know thats not campy. ! :-)

Thanks in advance to any replies. N

32-38NM for crank, 8NM for chainrings (from Campy).
Park tool has a good info sheet on torque
http://www.parktool.com/repair_help/torque.shtml
Steve