TODAYS RIDE

Old February 7th 16, 02:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default TODAYS RIDE

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 7:33:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 8:55:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 7:49:47 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://goo.gl/d6aABt

http://jwst.nasa.gov/webcam.html

https://goo.gl/njlXfk

Tour de Crane

Tour de Barricade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ71TqFhgIk
Old February 8th 16, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

40F degrees.....temp here in S Fla is 44 degrees.

http://phenocam.sr.unh.edu/data/latest/proctor.jpg

Old February 8th 16, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/8/2016 8:23 AM, wrote:
40F degrees.....temp here in S Fla is 44 degrees.

http://phenocam.sr.unh.edu/data/latest/proctor.jpg

Not all that different from my amazingly vernal Sunday ride
at 34F. Today we're back to goddamned normal.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 10th 16, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 10:08:17 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/8/2016 8:23 AM, wrote:
40F degrees.....temp here in S Fla is 44 degrees.

http://phenocam.sr.unh.edu/data/latest/proctor.jpg

Not all that different from my amazingly vernal Sunday ride
at 34F. Today we're back to goddamned normal.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

hardy

http://goo.gl/x3tJwy
Old February 10th 16, 12:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 2/8/2016 8:23 AM, wrote:
40F degrees.....temp here in S Fla is 44 degrees.

http://phenocam.sr.unh.edu/data/latest/proctor.jpg

Not all that different from my amazingly vernal Sunday ride
at 34F. Today we're back to goddamned normal.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

hardy

http://goo.gl/x3tJwy

SLUSH !

http://www.startribune.com/temperatu...eek/368261861/

we have early spring coming sucked ashore by winter going north

its Santa Ana !

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discuss...p?disc=nathilo

we'll look for a time/transit map
Old February 11th 16, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

We flew today in a
https://goo.gl/Qk47q2

from here
https://goo.gl/HCi3d1

and flew out into the Gulf and back
https://goo.gl/rv8aeU

with the
http://www.collingsfoundation.org/ev...-freedom-tour/

Collings developed bar code systems

Uncle Charles Beaudry, a short guy, was a mechanic in the desert repairing a jeep when a talent officer walked up asked Uncle Charlie if he wanted to fly a plane in Germany.

440721 B-17 43-37573 96 339 Beaudry

http://ww45.usafunithistory.com/PDF/...0BOMB%20SQ.pdf

Solid flying machinery, solid vibrating hum in flight very steady centered balance with a distant high pitch running gear mesh sound behind the engine roar. Very impressive.

Slow. The imagination of fighters and artillery coming at you is bracing. Small bomb bay for 5 ? long bombs falling on BMW.

Coming away with a sense of pride in the machinery successfully killed Germans.
Charlie survived to own Beaudry Ford in Tucson.

The Islamic War comes across mentally harder tonight. My dislike of Germans increases again.

In 1975, I bought a Stihl chain saw. 3 years after buying a Yamaha.

I went to visit the Enola Gay's tail section. My sub conscious was deeply upset at the inherent energy levels tho another bomb or 2 just to rub it in would have my vote.

Good flight.

Old February 14th 16, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 9:16:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

rollout rollout rollout the barrel

we'll have we'll have we'll have

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...shing-supplies
Old February 15th 16, 02:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 12:40:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

of monkeys

http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/us-carg...d-in-zimbabwe/
Old February 16th 16, 12:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 9:40:04 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Saudi deals

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...risks-ikogu2ez

Old February 17th 16, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.bing.com/search?q=On+this...first=7#ta b3

TODAYS RIDE T0m $herman Techniques 104 October 20th 15 10:45 PM
TODAYS RIDE 3 [email protected] Techniques 19 October 6th 14 03:00 AM
Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
On todays ride... Chris UK 10 May 31st 05 10:04 AM
Todays ride Ken General 3 May 3rd 05 08:35 PM