Cyclists take part in UK's biggest art display

Old July 9th 16, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Cyclists take part in UK's biggest art display

A preamble to City of Culture next year.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/surre...ail/story.html
Old July 9th 16, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 09/07/2016 18:45, Alycidon wrote:
A preamble to City of Culture next year.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/surre...ail/story.html

Hull: the city of Smurfs
Old July 9th 16, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
On 09/07/2016 18:45, Alycidon wrote:
A preamble to City of Culture next year.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/surre...ail/story.html

Hull: the city of Smurfs

I've been there, it is a God forsaken place.
Cyclists fit in very well.

Old July 11th 16, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 7:39:23 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I've been there, it is a God forsaken place.

Can you be more specific?
There are at least 28 gods in the bibles.

Old July 11th 16, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 11/07/2016 18:02, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 7:39:23 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I've been there, it is a God forsaken place.

Can you be more specific?
There are at least 28 gods in the bibles.

They have all given up on it.
Old July 11th 16, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 6:10:58 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

They have all given up on it.

If the Christian God is all powerful why did He put most of the worlds oil supplies under Islamic control?

Old July 11th 16, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 11/07/2016 18:31, Simon Jester wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:

They have all given up on it.

If the Christian God is all powerful why did He put most of the worlds oil supplies under Islamic control?

We have the same God as the Jews and the Moslems.

Fancy you not knowing that.

Old July 11th 16, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

MrCheerful wrote:

They have all given up on it.

If the Christian God is all powerful why did He put most of the worlds oil supplies under Islamic control?

We have the same God as the Jews and the Moslems.

Fancy you not knowing that.

Who are We?

Have you had a recent bang on the head? Your responses seem more
useless than ever.
Old July 11th 16, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

MrCheerful wrote:

They have all given up on it.

If the Christian God is all powerful why did He put most of the worlds oil supplies under Islamic control?

We have the same God as the Jews and the Moslems.

Fancy you not knowing that.

Who are We?

Christendom, a/k/a Europe (and its colonies).

HTH (and you seem to need it badly, apparently having remarkably little
of what used to be called general knowledge).