André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 7th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Default Nobody is an objectionable idiot?

Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:18 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:54 am, Bill Baka wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 6, 4:50 am, Richard Riley wrote:
[irrelevances]
Hey, Riley, are you stupid, or did your momma just teach you no
manners? I already pointed out to you that I have nothing to do with
your distasteful farmyard squabbles with some of the other scum here,
yet my name is still in the headline of your thread. How long can it
take to change the thread name to something relevant? -- Andre Jute
Andre,
Are you new to news groups like this one?
If it can go wrong, it will.
Bill Baka
Oh, absolutely. I suggest you take my name out of the headline of that
offensive thread if you contribute further to it.
Andre Jute
Newbie

Is that more on the mark for you?

No. Edward Dolan is actually the one person here, besides me, who is
acting responsibly. -- AJ

I didn't post any of the names that started this.

I imagine the hypocrite Tom Sherman, known as Liddell Tommi, did it.
He's in my killfile so it's a pain looking it up.

Bill Baka

Don't do it again, Bill, and it is all over.

Andre Jute
Turning the other cheek

Good.
It takes too much of my time to respond to all this junk and I would
never put up someone's name who I know nothing about.
Dancy boy is another story. I have him killfiled but others respond to
him and his junk posts get past my filter that way.
Bill Baka
Old June 7th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Bill Baka is a slow learner

On Jun 7, 6:26*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 7, 5:56 am, Bill Baka wrote:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Still Just Me..." wrote
in message
news:lg4j25p4p5pd8eqd6hu5306qo4j5kkq3sp@4 ax.com...
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:32 -0700, "Bill Sornson"

wrote:
Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife
works for
Planned Abortionhood,
But the death penalty is OK, right? It's all in the timing.
Tell me Still, were you born an idiot or did you have to work
at it?
A child in the womb is innocent whereas a murderer is not.
Those of us who
hate abortion value innocent life and we want those who take
such lives to
have their lives forfeited as a just penalty. Those who think
abortion is
fine do not value life at all. In fact, they are little better
than
murderers themselves.
Now tell us what you think about the Tiller assassination so
the rest of us
can have a good laugh.
I have reported your lax attitude on abortion to the Spanish
Inquisition.
They will know how to deal with you!
[...]
Regards,
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows -
Minnesota
Ed,
Think about Charles Manson and how well the death penalty works.
He is living the life of luxury in his private cell after the
murder of
Sharon Tate and her due any day unborn child.
Why are we supporting Manson like this??
The death penalty is inhumane punishment?
When you can find an answer to that one get back to us.
Bill Baka
Charles Manson did not kill Sharon Tate.
The reason the death penalty is despicable is that there is
always room
for doubt. And enough people have been executed which were later
to be
found innocent.
You are not God. Don't play God.
Right,
You should get a room next to him and preach him to death.
Manson told his cult followers to kill them all, so that makes him
just
as guilty as the one who did kill her and her baby.
Do I need to put you in the fruitcake bin???
Bill Baka
You seem to have a lot of faith in your own judgement. You sound
like a
rather right wing blinkered fool. I'll leave you to your judge and
jury
rabid sermons then.
Yeah.
And you just came off as rather brain damaged with your defense of an
animal like Manson.

Bill Baka

Want to know why your name is in the headline, Bake? Because you
couldn't be bothered to take mine out after I asked you to do so. --
Andre Jute

I'm sorry about your name but I did *not* put it there.
Bill Baka

Mr. Jute is the one who picks fights by putting the names of posters in
thread titles in derogatory connotations.

He has also started the same stuff on the seniors.issues group so I am
suspect of both his usefulness and his motivations.

Bill Baka

You did it again, Baka, and this time you're agreeing with the
netcriminal who shafted you in the first instance, the slimy Liddell
Tommi. What are you, a slow learner? BTW, I've never been on the
seniors' issues group in my life, so you're either mistaken or a
malicious liar. You just keep getting in deeper into the doo-doo.
Perhaps it's time to "sorry!" and run. -- AJ
Old June 7th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 7, 5:56 am, Bill Baka wrote:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Still Just Me..." wrote
in message

wrote:
[...]

Dancy is familiar to me and it is he who pollutes the seniors group.
Liddell Tommi is new to me, and BTW, I am not a slow learner.
If you had half a brain you would look at S.S.issues and find plenty of
Dancy's posts of junk on there.
Look before you accuse.

Bill Baka
Old June 7th 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Franz Kafka is alive and well and walking across Soho Square

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Richard Riley wrote:

wrote:
[...]

This is Kafkaesque. (I once shared a publisher with Franz Kafka, and
used to feel his ghost walking...)

There is no reason for me to be on the senior citizens' newsgroup; I
have never been there. I do not know who Dancy is. I don't care. I
wasn't discussing Dancy with you or anyone else. You weren't
discussing Dancy with anyone except yourself.

What I objected to is that right after I forgave you, you carelessly
left my name in the headline when you discussed me with that slimeball
Tom Sherman aka Liddlell Tommi.

Andre Jute
Some people should have half their self-importance surgically excised.
They would be no less pompous and insensitive, but they'd be thirty
pounds lighter.
Old June 7th 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan O

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Richard Riley wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Ed is a highly amusing troll - can be an interesting character -
almost likable at times - but too prolific with it to give more than a
passing perusal for the occasional laugh.

Bill is simply full of festering vitriol and to be ignored until he
(hopefully) goes away again.

Andre is a combination of both, but without the likable component.

Andre Jute
Some people should have half their self-importance surgically excised.
They would be no less pompous and insensitive, but they'd be thirty
pounds lighter.

The irony :-)

Old June 7th 09, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 7, 5:56 am, Bill Baka wrote:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Richard Riley wrote:
Bill Baka writes:
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Still Just Me..." wrote
in message

wrote:
[...]

Sorry about that.
I may have to change news readers to one that will block all the cross
threaded junk.
Bill Baka

This is not a career for me, and I do not ride 'bents, nor do I need to
go to technical. I try to stay in misc but people always muck it up with
cross posting.

Bill Baka (in .misc)
Old June 7th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Abortion

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 20:19:36 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
Preventing pregnancy is the simplest thing in the world. Just keep those
legs
closed.

Two things.

1. Encouraging women and men not to have sex is part of what Planned
Parenthood does.

That is the part I approve of.

2. It's funny that you talk about women not having sex as key to
preventing abortion but don't mention men at all.

Men do not have babies, only women do. Women are in charge of their own
bodies according to liberals (except in Muslim countries of course), so it
behooves them not to have sex unless they want to have babies. Now you begin
to understand My Greatness!

Old June 7th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 20:29:50 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

There are any number of people, mostly asshole liberals, who are happy
with
abortions indeed. I can assure you that Dr. Tiller was happy about it.

Evidence please?

Ever hear of the MSNBC cable news channel? Also, do you know how to do a
search on the world wide web? I think Google is the best search engine.
Yahoo seems to have fallen by the wayside.

I hear that some liberals want to canonize Dr. Tiller as a martyr and saint.
Saint Edward the Great is all set to go ballistic yet once again!

Old June 7th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Chalo" wrote in message
JFT wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:

There are any number of people, mostly asshole liberals, who are happy
with
abortions indeed. I can assure you that Dr. Tiller was happy about it.

Evidence please?

Everybody would be happier if Dick "Dick" Cheney had been aborted.
Even Dick Cheney would be happier!

Mr. Cheney was not only our greatest vice president, but was also the best
Secretary of Defense this nation ever had. I propose that a memorial be
erected to his Greatness once he has passed from the scene. It ought to be
located right next to the Washington Monument.

I'd like to see Lush Rimjob curetted and suctioned now even. Better
late than never.

Rush is a political commentator who falls into the genius category. He is as
entertaining as he is prescient. I think he may well be God incarnate come
down to earth to enlighten us about liberal assholes like Chalo.

Newt appears to have narrowly survived a back-alley abortion that
removed a portion of the center of his face. How much nicer would it
have been if the "Contract with America" had included an assurance
that nightmarish swine/cracker hybrids like Teh Newt could be
successfully alleviated in a quick, professional procedure with no
questions asked?

Newt is one of the very few politicians who has a brain in his head. The guy
can actually think! He is more a political scientist than a politician. What
a genius he is too ... right up there next to Rush.

Although not in favor of abortion, I would not mind in the least if an atom
bomb were dropped on the heads of such liberal assholes as Chalo. It would
be good riddance to bad rubbish!

Old June 7th 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 23:51:20 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

As a former college librarian I will never again look up anything for the
rest of my life.

In other words, as I said yesterday, your approach is "I'm ignorant
and I want to stay that way."

I already know everything worth knowing and what I don't know is not worth
knowing.