Goddamm, Peter Chisholm is stupid

Old July 22nd 03, 07:11 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Goddamm, Peter Chisholm is stupid

From: Qui si parla Campagnolo )
Subject: Euro-pro helmet useage

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
Date: 2003-05-11 07:45:15 PST

Tom- We'll see how long this helmet thing lasts in the pros.

I agree but as long as the UCI provides loopholes(uphill finish) rather than
rules like the Belgiums do when racing in Belgium, the 'rule' will be
ignored.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Old July 22nd 03, 07:19 PM
Nev Shea

too bad he put you on ignore; you won't even be able to bait him into a
reply unless he reads a follow up like this.

heh

NS
Old July 23rd 03, 09:48 AM
Amit

From: Qui si parla Campagnolo )

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
Date: 2003-05-11 07:45:15 PST

Tom- We'll see how long this helmet thing lasts in the pros.

I agree but as long as the UCI provides loopholes(uphill finish) rather than
rules like the Belgiums do when racing in Belgium, the 'rule' will be
ignored.

The Belgian rule didn't require rigid headgear (hairnets were okay).

The UCI has been surveying commisaires on the new rule. It is not a
done deal, but I think TTs still only require rigid headgear
(uncertified, all classes), so fairings are still considered legal for
juniors/women unless the national body has a rule in place.

-Amit