Disabusing Dullard's Disingenuously Distasteful Discourse

Old December 11th 05, 09:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Disabusing Dullard's Disingenuously Distasteful Discourse

Hey guys -

In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
of course) misspelling my name:

Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

The winter nights are very long
In Minnesota; wine is cheap...
There - repetitious, ranting, wrong -
One writes when 'he' should simply sleep.

Is 'he' Ed Dullard, 'nget' or 'Mark'?
I don't much care, and doubt you do.
This shrill dyslexic dog-ape's bark
Is saying nothing good or true.

Quite unlike Matthew, Leuck or Jon,
Or herald angel singing "Hark",
His posts aren't gospel; they're a con
Conceived in Worthington by dark.

Folks, nothing Dullard's said of me,
No slurs he's coined to catch my eye,
Can change the archived history;
A lie repeated's still a lie.

My poetry is broad in scope;
I'm not hung up on sex or scat.
It's Eddie's mouth that's ripe for soap;
This forum's readers all know that!

At ARBR maybe God is dead;
Prolific putz Saint Senile rules -
A cardboard crown upon his head,
A poor pathetic Prince of Fools.

What would it take to get him hence?
Humiliation doesn't work;
He lacks perception, common sense
And empathy. The man's a jerk!

But still I hope there'll come a time
When Dullard tires of his foul game...
It's to that end I post this rhyme,
'Cuz I'd be proud to take the blame.

Regards,
Wayne

Old December 12th 05, 12:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

LoGo USA Wrote:
[...]

Merry Christmas to you Wayne.You could use a sip of wine to mellow you
out.
No ones sock puppet,
Mark

--
nget

Old December 12th 05, 01:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys -

In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
of course) misspelling my name:

If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you get a
sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr. Sherman
mindlessly defends. He does not care about this newsgroup so why should I -
or anyone else for that matter.

The winter nights are very long
In Minnesota; wine is cheap...
There - repetitious, ranting, wrong -
One writes when 'he' should simply sleep.

I have given up on the vino. It was bad for my health, although it did have
the effect of making ARBR read better than it otherwise does.

Is 'he' Ed Dullard, 'nget' or 'Mark'?
I don't much care, and doubt you do.
This shrill dyslexic dog-ape's bark
Is saying nothing good or true.

What is a dog-ape?

Quite unlike Matthew, Leuck or Jon,
Or herald angel singing "Hark",
His posts aren't gospel; they're a con
Conceived in Worthington by dark.

Folks, nothing Dullard's said of me,
No slurs he's coined to catch my eye,
Can change the archived history;
A lie repeated's still a lie.

And so are your many scribblings highlighting sexual and excretory
functions. Shame on you!

My poetry is broad in scope;
I'm not hung up on sex or scat.
It's Eddie's mouth that's ripe for soap;
This forum's readers all know that!

At ARBR maybe God is dead;
Prolific putz Saint Senile rules -
A cardboard crown upon his head,
A poor pathetic Prince of Fools.

That is all ARBR and you deserve. There is no point in being intelligent
when in the midst of fools.

What would it take to get him hence?
Humiliation doesn't work;
He lacks perception, common sense
And empathy. The man's a jerk!

But still I hope there'll come a time
When Dullard tires of his foul game...
It's to that end I post this rhyme,
'Cuz I'd be proud to take the blame.

Just don't post your usual crap alluding to **** and cum and everything will
be just fine here.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 12th 05, 02:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys -

In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
of course) misspelling my name:

If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you get a
sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
do with double consonants.

Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr. Sherman
mindlessly defends....

When have I ever defended Ed Dolan?

What is a dog-ape?

A dog ape is a male ape. Look in a dictionary.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"the bacteria people tuned in-as to bioengineering at the correct

Old December 12th 05, 02:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys -

In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
of course) misspelling my name:

If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you get a
sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
do with double consonants.

But to use the same vowel more than once in a name is in very bad taste. I
am surprised that Wayne has not changed his name to one that others will not
be constantly tripping over. Note my name as an example of how a name should
be: Edward Dolan. Do you see more than one vowel of the same letter in
either name? Do you see double consonants of the same letter together?

The poet of ARBR should really do something about his confounded name. Has
he no respect for names, not even his own? Yea, it is his DUTY to change his
name so Ed Dolan will not have to trip over it ever again.

Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr. Sherman
mindlessly defends....

When have I ever defended Ed Dolan?

I am a good troll, not an evil troll.

What is a dog-ape?

A dog ape is a male ape. Look in a dictionary.

But why use a word that no one will know what it means without looking it up
in a dictionary? Wayne badly needs an editor who could help him out on
things like this.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 12th 05, 03:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
Fanatic']Edward Dolan wrote:
"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys -

In the contemporary, contentious thread, 'Move Over
Rich...', ARBR's insidiously infamous, least favorite
poster took his tenth or twentieth blatantly belligerent
backhand swipe at me, repeatedly (though inconsistently,
of course) misspelling my name:

If you want others to get your confounded name right, why don't you

get a
sensible name. Who needs a last name with double letters in it.

Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
do with double consonants.

I just call him Wayne the poopy poet.I think that name is good enough
for what he has done here.
Mr. Sherman has apparently been unduly influenced by
Wayne Leggitt, the ARBR poet of excrement.

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

This newsgroup was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll which Mr.

Sherman
mindlessly defends....

When have I ever defended Ed Dolan?

Tom only defends monkeys from Chicago.
What is a dog-ape?

A dog ape is a male ape. Look in a dictionary.
Tom is an expert in the primate department.

Old December 12th 05, 03:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
do with double consonants.

The more you two argue the more you become alike[.]

Old December 12th 05, 08:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message
. ..

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Note that Ed Dolan's error involved a wrong vowel, and had nothing to
do with double consonants.

The more you two argue the more you become alike[.]

I see that Mark has a sense of humor after all. Note the [.].

I do not bother correcting idiots but I know Mark to be a very smart fellow.
Somewhere along the line he decided that ordinary punctuation was not
necessary, at least not for him. This is a most grievous error and I hope
and trust that Mark has now come around to being a good writer like Ed Dolan
and Tom Sherman. My only aim in being here is to elevate this group to my
own high standards.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 12th 05, 04:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan Wrote:
"Mark Leuck" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

I had a little laugh at that one too Ed.I always read what Mark has to
say and I'll bet I would't be the first one to say that he might be a
little stubborn.
And the best part of all is you won't find him writing poetry to other
guys on usenet.What's that all about?

--
nget

Old December 12th 05, 06:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On 11 Dec 2005 13:10:23 -0800, "LoGo USA" said in
.com:

I suppose such sloppily transparent efforts merit at least
one quick poetic reply as we approach the end of one of
what must rank as one of ARBR's worst years ever.

On the plus side, that post brightened it up a bit :-)

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken