Summer Bugs

Old April 16th 06, 03:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

Default Summer Bugs

I HATE THEM!!!!

Old April 16th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

NYC XYZ wrote:

I HATE THEM!!!!

Premature exclamation?

Springtime Bill

Old April 16th 06, 04:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

"I hate them!", ejaculated Tom Swift.

Old April 16th 06, 04:29 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

In article ,
"Leo Lichtman" writes:
"I hate them!", ejaculated Tom Swift.

Let's not jump to conclusions.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old April 16th 06, 09:20 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

I HATE THEM!!!!

I have noted of late that NYC is getting much more discriminating in his
selection of newsgroups to post to. This is all to the good and I urge him
to stay with ARBR especially. We are a very small newsgroup need all the
members we can get.

Hmmm ... that rec.backcountry seems like it would be an interesting group. I
wonder if they need my ministrations?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 16th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

"Sorni" wrote in message
NYC XYZ wrote:

I HATE THEM!!!!

Premature exclamation?

Springtime Bill

We here in Minnesota go directly from winter into summer. Our springs are
the pits. I have heard tell that other sections of the country have
magnificent springs, often lasting a month or more. But that is not the case
here.

Yesterday I had the heat on in the house as it was so chilly and today it
has become like summer. There are even flies and mosquitoes buzzing about
the house. How can all of this happen in a single day?

Minnesota is gorgeous in the summer time, but the rest of the year it is
strictly for polar bears. It is my aim in life to die in a warm spot, like
maybe Panama or Costa Rica.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Sorni, your user address really sucks. Why is that? Are you just one
humongous sucker?

Old April 17th 06, 05:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

Edward Dolan wrote:
It is my aim in life to die in a warm spot, like
maybe Panama or Costa Rica.

I'm sure there are many kind folks who hope you get your wish very
soon.

- Frank Krygowski

Old April 17th 06, 06:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
It is my aim in life to die in a warm spot, like
maybe Panama or Costa Rica.

I'm sure there are many kind folks who hope you get your wish very
soon.

- Frank Krygowski

I have never seen a name with so many consonants in it. There is something
totally screwed up with the Slavic languages. The Poles seem to be the worst
in this regard.

Note my name if you please. So sensible a name has never existed except in
the lovely green land of Ireland - and one that is easy to say and spell
too. I think it means in Irish "the dark one". Yea, I go to sleep every
night muttering my name under my breath. It is music to my ears. Imagine
going to sleep every night muttering the name Krygowksi. God! Such a name
would give me nightmares!

Old April 17th 06, 02:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

On 16 Apr 2006 07:42:47 -0700, "NYC XYZ"
wrote:

I HATE THEM!!!!

I eat them. Makes a great snack and you don't even have to stop to
eat.
Old April 17th 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.backcountry

dgk wrote:

I eat them. Makes a great snack and you don't even have to stop to
eat.

Heh...their sentiments exactly towards me! Four bites already...at
least dogs don't bite and just chase you for a bit.

Summer Bugs NYC XYZ General 40 May 24th 06 07:07 PM
SUMMER INTERNSHIP - CHICAGO BIKEWAYS [email protected] Techniques 1 January 13th 06 08:07 AM
Indian Summer on the Continental Divide aspenmike Unicycling 5 October 24th 05 09:50 PM
Super Summer Riding Shaping up... Roger Buchanan Mountain Biking 1 April 15th 04 07:31 PM
Bugs & helmet color Mike Jacoubowsky General 7 March 9th 04 11:36 PM