Message to Andy

Old July 23rd 10, 09:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Message to Andy

Same as Davey told the Hooker in Tijana::

Never let a Day Go By

--
Je me Souviens
When Britain's parks weren't full of Gypsies, Hookers,
Old July 23rd 10, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
drmofe

On Jul 23, 8:54*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
Same as Davey told the Hooker in Tijana::

Never let a Day Go By

--
Je me Souviens
When Britain's parks weren't full of Gypsies, Hookers, *
Gang Bangers, Panhandlers, Junkies and Drug Dealers.

Same as the Hooker told Davey:

You pay me, I get screwed.

Old July 23rd 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

drmofe a écrit profondement:

| On Jul 23, 8:54*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
| Same as Davey told the Hooker in Tijana::
|
| Never let a Day Go By
|
| --

| Same as the Hooker told Davey:

| You pay me, I get screwed.

Sorry, I thought someone might catch on. But apparently not.

"Never let a Dago by Andy"

--
Lazy Limeys
British people are to blame for mass immigration because
Old July 23rd 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate[_4_]

| On Jul 23, 8:54Â*pm, Davey Crockett wrote: |
Same as Davey told the Hooker in Tijana:: |
| Never let a Day Go By
|
| --

| Same as the Hooker told Davey:

| You pay me, I get screwed.

Sorry, I thought someone might catch on. But apparently not.

"Never let a Dago by Andy"

The rest of us aren't racists. Thanks for explaining the "joke".
Old July 23rd 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Besides 'dagos' in America are Italians last I heard and yes we are no
longer racist.

Unless it's the Irish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boO4RowROiw
Old July 23rd 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Kyle Legate a écrit profondement:

| The rest of us aren't racists. Thanks for explaining the "joke".

Any Time

--
Outside the courthouse, Paki Ragheads murdered two Christians charged
with "blasphemy" for distributing Christian pamphlets. There is no

A C & Andy Anton Berlin Racing 1 July 14th 10 04:54 PM
A C & Andy birdbrain Racing 0 July 14th 10 02:52 AM
Andy has a dog Donald Munro[_5_] Racing 3 December 31st 09 09:44 PM
Anyone know Andy Graham? Tamyka Bell Australia 1 June 15th 06 07:16 AM
Andy Rooney on TdF psycholist Racing 1 July 6th 05 12:14 PM